03.11 - Fishing Report

Well today was a pretty good day. We got on the water at about noon and got off at almost 7:00. It started out slow for me but as time went on I managed to pull in four fish with the biggest being about 4 lbs.

I caught all of my fish today on a jig and my brother caught one on a rip bait and a Power Hog.

His buddies were out there had a big one snap his line while using a Rattle Trap. The water in that area was about 62 degrees.

Note to boaters: The Ranger was performing safety checks prior to launch. Make sure you have everything or else they won't let you launch. Also, the Ranger boat is out there as well...

Note to jet skiers: If there is 30 feet from my boat to the shore and 1000 feet of water on the other side of me then please - use the side with 1000 feet of room.

Also, while we were heading in we saw two jet skiers collide. Pretty damn scary and it happened about 25 feet behind us as they were jumping our wakes.

Good luck out there everyone!
nice report, seems like you been getting on some nice fish. keep it up!
Quote:
nice report, seems like you been getting on some nice fish. keep it up!

Will do. Thanks for the post - you are officially the 1st member of San Jose Bass.

Welcome and please, spread the word.... ;D