1/15 report

Went to Almaden Lake today for a few hours on the toon. Fished a few spots and had one bite and got one fish, on a jig at the island. It looked bigger than what my scale said, but I'll go with the scale weight. It was 4 lbs 2oz and sorry about the crappy pic.
A little breeze with cold A$$ murky water.
Nice one Kev..at leats u wernt SKUNKED man. ;)
Good job Kev, did you catch this one deep?
Vince, I would say it was only about 10 feet deep. I was on the south side of the island, with the bocci ball court behind me. I tried fishing deep (20-30 feet) and I also tried fishing this submerged island by the pedal boats with nothing. That submerged island is bigger than I thought.
We shoud try this place soon, let me know if you get the chance.
Nice fish Kev...Way to warrior it out there!!!!
Good to meet ya out there Kev..

I also saw a few trout or steelies try to move up the stream that was pour into the lake while i was walking around...
Nice fish Kev ;). I wish I could get out. >:(
Quote:

I also saw a few trout or steelies try to move up the stream that was pour into the lake while i was walking around...

Hey MIKE!!!!!! SJB'R NOW HUH........

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gota get out soon man...Heard ur buying Johns Boat/Gear.....HAhahahahah now thats 3 Boats you OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well bud welcome,and lets do some fishin man!!!! Do I hear LBC SOON????!!!!

Jim Jr
Quote:

Hey I noticed you are the the 200th member ....................welcome............On our way to 300 like the movie...... ;D ;)
nice fishn man ya i fish this lake all the time we should go i think im gunna fish it on saturday around 3
nice kev...
Quote:
Vince, I would say it was only about 10 feet deep. I was on the south side of the island, with the bocci ball court behind me. I tried fishing deep (20-30 feet) and I also tried fishing this submerged island by the pedal boats with nothing. That submerged island is bigger than I thought.
We shoud try this place soon, let me know if you get the chance.

Kev, do you have a day or afternoon off during next week? I can take a day off if I have a couple of days notice. Let me know, the 10day forecast shows rain on tues which actually might be a great day for the bite to turn on.
Quote:
Went to Almaden Lake today for a few hours on the toon. Fished a few spots and had one bite and got one fish, on a jig at the island. It looked bigger than what my scale said, but I'll go with the scale weight. It was 4 lbs 2oz and sorry about the crappy pic.
A little breeze with cold A$$ murky water.
That is a typical Almaden lake Gem.

Fat and Healthy!

Crawdads do a body good!!! ;D
Quote:

Nice to meet you to Mike. It's funny after all the years of being at this place I have yet to see anything swim up the creek, but I know they are there.
Vince or anybody else that wants to fish, I know I can't fish the weekend, have to watch my herd. I may be able to swing Monday the 21st for a few.
Quote:
Quote:

Nice to meet you to Mike. It's funny after all the years of being at this place I have yet to see anything swim up the creek, but I know they are there.
I have actually caught them last year on crawlers up 16 inches.
Quote:
Vince or anybody else that wants to fish, I know I can't fish the weekend, have to watch my herd. I may be able to swing Monday the 21st for a few.

I'm good for the 21st, I just got approved to take that day off.
OMG im off on the 21st too! and my dad finally says we can go fishing somewhere.. but the problem is im going to be fishing off the bank if i go.. >:(
im headen up to almaden on the 21st to like a 3 i will be out there with my buddy in are toons hopefully ill see yall out there
Sounds good for the 21st, lets hope they are biting! 8-)