1/2 off all fishing stuff at sports authority on blossom hil

1/2 off all fishing stuff at sports authority on blossom hill...its been going a couple days already....all lures, tackle, rods, reels, line, nets...the whole fishing department is going away...on sale till sold out...i was good only spent 100 bucks...like early christmas...post up if ya score anything good... :)
Hi all
I'm Marina, 24 years old :)
I am looking for good man. If he exists...
I'm loving sport and... Hope you understand

It is an interesting forum for me, so I think we have the same hobbies
So lets chat.
My e-mail is xmarina2012@gmail.com, Skype SandrafuG
Please, send me your fotos!

__
Added later:

This photography is corrupted, sorry!

By the way, all my photos here:
http://datingonhome.net/SandrafuG/personal_fotos/

P.S. And about that topic "Wanted: Kayak or Canoe" have some questions...
SandrafuG wrote:
Hi all
I'm Marina, 24 years old :)
I am looking for good man. If he exists...
I'm loving sport and... Hope you understand

It is an interesting forum for me, so I think we have the same hobbies
So lets chat.
My e-mail is xmarina2012@gmail.com, Skype SandrafuG
Please, send me your fotos!

__
Added later:

This photography is corrupted, sorry!

By the way, all my photos here:
http://datingonhome.net/SandrafuG/personal_fotos/

P.S. And about that topic "Wanted: Kayak or Canoe" have some questions...

Back off boys! She's mine!!!! [green] Thanks for the heads-up Gup.
The Gup wrote:
1/2 off all fishing stuff at sports authority on blossom hill...its been going a couple days already....all lures, tackle, rods, reels, line, nets...the whole fishing department is going away...on sale till sold out...i was good only spent 100 bucks...like early christmas...post up if ya score anything good... :)

My score...and i restrained myself..
Damn! Good haul!
I might have to take a trip over there today to check it out. I'm looking for a new shimano reel. You didn't happen to see any Shimano Sedonas?
Was the selection pretty good? Do they still have quite a few things?
Thanks for the heads up on this.
Same thing happened in the Sunnyvale location a year ago.

Any crab snares?
Holy Crap! I need to go now! Gonna hit it after work.

Thanks for the heads up.
Thanks, Gup.

Just went there and picked up a couple of rapalas, roboworms, a gamy and a jigging spoon, saved about $20. There are still lots of stuff, but I didn't find much of what was looking for.

And I met Dave in the store!
Hey Loop_Dad,
Did you happen to see any shimano reels for sale?
Need to purchase another reel for my salmon steelhead rod.
Hey Loop_Dad,
Did you happen to see any shimano reels for sale?
Need to purchase another reel for my salmon steelhead rod.
do they carry power pro? i need to stock up on line
GhostSlayer, yes they do. I do not remember about Sedonas, I remember Sahara 4000 was there. I have feeling Sedonas were there too as there were probably a half wall of cramshell packaged Shimano spinning reels. There were a couple of box packaged spinning reels in a display shelf.

Oldmajor, they do have power pro as I was looking myself. However the most of the one left is the darker red colored one which I don't like. I like his-vis yellow and there was only a couple of 150 yrs spool of 40 lbs left in that color.

There were a hole bunch of Rapalas if you guys need them.
Sweet deal...BUT...everybody just gonna ignore the Russian hottie? I mean, c'mon...she's "loving sport" and "have same hobbies"! Maybe she'll post the bottom-half of that picture LOL!
Loop_Dad wrote:
GhostSlayer, yes they do. I do not remember about Sedonas, I remember Sahara 4000 was there. I have feeling Sedonas were there too as there were probably a half wall of cramshell packaged Shimano spinning reels. There were a couple of box packaged spinning reels in a display shelf.

Oldmajor, they do have power pro as I was looking myself. However the most of the one left is the darker red colored one which I don't like. I like his-vis yellow and there was only a couple of 150 yrs spool of 40 lbs left in that color.

There were a hole bunch of Rapalas if you guys need them.

I usually stick to moss green but i might give the red a shot ill be running a leader for the most part anyways. thanks!
Sin Coast wrote:
Sweet deal...BUT...everybody just gonna ignore the Russian hottie? I mean, c'mon...she's "loving sport" and "have same hobbies"! Maybe she'll post the bottom-half of that picture LOL!

Sorry bro, I already got dibs. lol