12/24 Report

Well decided to go out with my lil bro and fishingrick...Took rick out for his first time to Anderson..He really got a kick out of that lake and thought it was nice...Dont worry Rick we will hit it up again soon...hahaha

Got on the water around 8:20 and went over to a couple of my coves to the right of the launch....Got there fished for like 10 min with nothing then boom Fish On!!!!Yeah lil dink but hey it was a fish....Thennext cast bink Fish on again,nother dink...

Then it slowed down alot and the wind started to kick up....Let me tell you it wasnt warm to begin with in the morn anyway,so that just made it worse!!!! :( :( :( Now im freezinbg twice as much and the wind is being a pain in the @$$ hard to keep her still in the wind....

Couple hours past and Rick finally landed a dinker,but hey once again SKUNBUSTER.....lol...... Then nothing for the rest of the day...For Rick and my lil bro....Srry Joe got the SKUNK..... :P

Then as we were leaving one of my coves I frequent,I was getting out the hole full throttle and was looking over to my right and saw this DUDE with his hands in the air like he was saying *%&&^%&% why you gota be so close when you take off....Im like whatever this DUDE is TRIP'N im far enough away....Peee Pee on him right...Then I double look back at him and still dont know whats up with him...As we get about 150 feet away I hear my lil bro and Rick saying IT'S JERBS IT's JERBS....I look back....hahahahahah OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh SHNIT it is JERBY....hahaha we pull up and im like DUDE I thyopught you were som random dude just trying to start crap.....

Hahahahahaha we all laugh and talk about it for 10 min or so...We hung out for about 30 min or so just chattin it up....Was good to see you out there Jerbs...Tooo bad you didnt land that bad boi!!!! ;) ;) ;D We all saw it didnt land it and it wasnt a keeper....lol....Got witnesses...heheh...

All in all was a kool day out there...All of 3 fish we caught in 5 hours out there,,,Its bad and slow but will pick up soon hopefully....Was great to get out BOYS.....

Jim

P.S. I was yelling Merry X-MAS on my way out man hope you heard it!!!!! lol.....
What did you catch the fish on? Oh and around what depth?
Quote:
Well decided to go out with my lil bro and fishingrick...Took rick out for his first time to Anderson..He really got a kick out of that lake and thought it was nice...Dont worry Rick we will hit it up again soon...hahaha

Got on the water around 8:20 and went over to a couple of my coves to the right of the launch....Got there fished for like 10 min with nothing then boom Fish On!!!!Yeah lil dink but hey it was a fish....Thennext cast bink Fish on again,nother dink...

Then it slowed down alot and the wind started to kick up....Let me tell you it wasnt warm to begin with in the morn anyway,so that just made it worse!!!! :( :( :( Now im freezinbg twice as much and the wind is being a pain in the @$$ hard to keep her still in the wind....

Couple hours past and Rick finally landed a dinker,but hey once again SKUNBUSTER.....lol...... Then nothing for the rest of the day...For Rick and my lil bro....Srry Joe got the SKUNK..... :P

Then as we were leaving one of my coves I frequent,I was getting out the hole full throttle and was looking over to my right and saw this DUDE with his hands in the air like he was saying *%&&^%&% why you gota be so close when you take off....Im like whatever this DUDE is TRIP'N im far enough away....Peee Pee on him right...Then I double look back at him and still dont know whats up with him...As we get about 150 feet away I hear my lil bro and Rick saying IT'S JERBS IT's JERBS....I look back....hahahahahah OOOOhhhhhhhhhhh  SHNIT it is JERBY....hahaha we pull up and im like DUDE I thyopught you were som random dude just trying to start crap.....

Hahahahahaha we all laugh and talk about it for 10 min or so...We hung out for about 30 min or so just chattin it up....Was good to see you out there Jerbs...Tooo bad you didnt land that bad boi!!!! ;) ;) ;D We all saw it didnt land it and it wasnt a keeper....lol....Got witnesses...heheh...

All in all was a kool day out there...All of 3 fish we caught in 5 hours out there,,,Its bad and slow but will pick up soon hopefully....Was great to get out BOYS.....

Jim

P.S. I was yelling Merry X-MAS on my way out man hope you heard it!!!!! Â lol.....

That sucks Jim! We've all had days like those man.

What were you using? How deep were you fishing?

My buddies said they roped them on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Wonder if they were still drunk from the night before? :-?
Quote:
What did you catch the fish on? Oh and around what depth?

Drop Shot'n 20+ ft water....
Nice
Nice to see you guys out there.
That was the only fish I had on. My girl lost one too. We left after we saw you. did you catch anything after I saw you?
Around what depths were you fishing at jerbs? and what technique?
Quote:
Nice to see you guys out there.
That was the only fish I had on. My girl lost one too. We left after we saw you. did you catch anything after I saw you?

Nadda....Not even another tick..... :-[
What are you talking bout Jr. :P I got mine right after.
You nailed it Jerbs, thanks. All I wanted to throw was the broomstick
 8-)
It looks so nice!!
Right on rick...nice to know someone on that boat was listening to some "good" advice ;D

Dmun...same as jr. said. drop shot 20+ft.