2/28 Meridian and Coleman ave. perc ponds

Went out to the perc ponds off meridian today. Fished for about 2 1/2 hours, missed a few bites at first then landed this one in the 4th pond back on a Reaction Innovations flirt worm:

Was I good solid 2-3lber and my 1st fish of 2010. Made my day.
nice catch bro! i need to try out them ponds one day.
NIce! I dont like to fish there because of the no fishing signs, but my bro loves it there and says the ranger is pretty cool about it and lets him be. So im guessing its cool to fish there now?
04cobra408 wrote:
NIce! I dont like to fish there because of the no fishing signs, but my bro loves it there and says the ranger is pretty cool about it and lets him be. So im guessing its cool to fish there now?

There are still signs up and stuff saying "no fishing" but I go there often and have never been hassled. I wasn't alone out there either, plenty of other people were fishing too. I'm sure the ranger won't mind if I catch and release a few of his fish. ;)
No Nrg wrote:
04cobra408 wrote:

There are still signs up and stuff saying "no fishing" but I go there often and have never been hassled. I wasn't alone out there either, plenty of other people were fishing too. I'm sure the ranger won't mind if I catch and release a few of his fish. ;)

Also they apreciate it when you pick up trash. :) :) it shows good character.