2000 Bass Cat Cougar

Woohoo I found a sexy Cougar, took her for a ride yesturday, and she's mine now!
Attachment:
latestcat(2).JPG

Attachment:
latest%20cat%20(5).JPG
nice good buy!! :) tottaly jealous lol
If i had to get a bass boat it would probably be a Bass cat, you cant ask for a better boat. :) I have a red aluminum boat,Im probably getting a float tube soon.
well it's settled.. you're hosting the next meet... lol
trevor van dam wrote:
If i had to get a bass boat it would probably be a Bass cat, you cant ask for a better boat. :) I have a red aluminum boat,Im probably getting a float tube soon.

i have a float tube, but want an aluminum boat lol
Luck of the Irish wrote:
trevor van dam wrote:

i have a float tube, but want an aluminum boat lol
congrats on the new ride!
wow, just saw where you got it from. what a steal!

congrats [green]
Time to starting planning next years clear lake trip. This time it will be comfort and not as rough out in the open water.
Clear lake first week in oct bud. The wife will be in Oregon. So i
I will have a quick 24 run to the lake sat till sun.
We will talk soon.
Congrats you waited your time and turn , now enjoy it to the fullest!
Thanks Dave...I couldn't afford a boat like yours, so I found this one in my price range.

ChrisPKreme, guess you are looking at boats, as you found where I got mine from. I think I got her for a fair price...hope so! Guy dropped the price by 1k after posting it originally in July, so I took the bait. I had been looking at boats for a few years, wanting one for almost 20 years now. This was the one I liked best without having to spend more than 12k. She should last me a few years till I need to upgrade.

Rippin lipps Mike...damn dude what can I say to you! (8-| I buy a boat and you put yours up for sale. hmmm was that planned? You can pay for the gas towing her, behind your truck and I will pay for boat gas and oil. I want your electronics as a gift...bahaha. October is good, I think the ABA TOC is happening that month too. Was planning on going up to watch brad and Will compete against my boats old owner. Hopefully letting Brad and Will beat them, with their own, old boat. That would be hilarious! Call me up for a fishing trip on your day off. You can come pick us up!

Jim Jr. Same goes for you too...come pick me up, tow us somewhere!
Raggamuffin Rippin wrote:
ChrisPKreme, guess you are looking at boats, as you found where I got mine from. I think I got her for a fair price...hope so! Guy dropped the price by 1k after posting it originally in July, so I took the bait. I had been looking at boats for a few years, wanting one for almost 20 years now. This was the one I liked best without having to spend more than 12k. She should last me a few years till I need to upgrade.

just dreaming, my man [green] enjoy!
You know me my friend. Wednesdays are my fishing days. Likely the delta since it's closer for day trips for us.
Stripers are gonna start to run here really soon. Octoberish , may we can get on A good early AM bite on top water around big break and Sherman island area. But before that we will get out there too.
Time to rip some lips
Hey Mike what is the plan for Wednesday? I am pretty sure I have the day free for fishing if you are interested. Wanna try the Delta or Berryessa? I am checking Del Valle in about 6 hrs. [green]
Wed works. Delta is closer though. Allows for more time on the water too.
Berry is great as well, just a longer drive.
Lets just get on water
That's a beauty! I hope to see it tomorrow morning at San Luis.