2004 Ranger 185 for SALE

2004 Ranger 185 (18.5 ft)

Fully loaded- 150 HP mercury optimax (free jug of synthetic optimax oil), Motor only has 46 hours, power trim, Mercury Smart Craft Guages(fuel,vots,hours,temp,...) Brand new trolling motor batteries, 70lb Minn Kota foot control trolling motor, On board battery charger, lockable storage, carpeted rod compartments, rod tube organizer, lighted storage compartments, cooler with drain plug, brand new boat cover (covers the motor-one piece), pedestal seats front and rear, extra bucket seat, Garmin fish finders with water temp. single axle trailer, swing away tounge(great for storage), Ranger boats life jacket, throw cushion, ranger boats fender bumpers....any questions please call and leave a message. CONTACT Gary. 408-891-0931 Asking $19,000
Will try and post pictures soon, located in San Jose
Why you selling her?
I love the boat, I probably used it an average of about once a week last year, Santa Clara County lakes are small, wich keeps the hours on the outboard low. Honestly the only reason I am selling the boat is because I want to buy a house. The pink slip is in my pocket, the boat is a hell of a deal for whoever buys it with only 46 hours on the Optimax. I have trouble posting pictures on this site, photos can be seen at the Western Bass site or on craigslist. Or send me an email adress, and I will send you a picture. Thanks. gmresz@gmail.com
How about this? I will represent you on the purchase of your home and will give you my commission for the Ranger. Just a thought. I had to try!!!
I just saw your add on Craigslist!. Guys this is a nice boat!!!!
I would keep the boat and wait for about 6 months or more watch housing will go down even more.........I know people who bought homes for 350,000.00 and now their homes are about 150,000.00..............ouch.........but that's in the valley......I think it will hit some more here also.....I hear more layoff's are coming in santa clara in different industries.......We are not over the hard times yet.. ;( ........NICE BOAT I WISH I HAD THE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$