2011 License on sale!

Come by and buy your 2011 license at Coyote Bait and Tackle! We just got the DFG computer up and running....now we need to practice lol You will need a valid California drivers licence or I.D. Even if you are buying for Christmas gift!
See ya soon
Coyote
Will be there soon!
On sale as in a lower price than normal or for sale as in available?
Fishing licenses are available for purchase now. I was in there today when Denise was training David how to do the new Fishing License process. Its pretty cool. Everything is electronic now and no longer have to worry about keeping the carbon copy.

Definetly
What's the price on them this year?
$43.46
Its pretty easy to get them online now you get a temp license you can print out as soon as you purchase. on line when your license comes in the mail thats it
go to the state website simple so very simple
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Its pretty easy to get them online now you get a temp license you can print out as soon as you purchase. on line when your license comes in the mail thats it
go to the state website simple so very simple

You can do it online however by purchasing at your local bait shop, it helps them out as well.
Was talking to a tackle shop owner down in san diego a week back and, from how he described it, it sounded like it was much tougher for the shops to make any money on license sales now, and they were projecting loosing money on it...that is too bad.
Pulse wrote:
Was talking to a tackle shop owner down in san diego a week back and, from how he described it, it sounded like it was much tougher for the shops to make any money on license sales now, and they were projecting loosing money on it...that is too bad.

Pulse,

I think in a sense yes shops can lose money but it would be slim. Training is simple for the system. The system is provided by DFG. The only downfall is baitshops that use the system must have internet which DFG does not pay for. It also uses power but I guess by having the License it draws people to come down there and they will still buy stuff from that given bait shop.