85 pond 02/24

wut did u guys use to catch that bass
Nice fish…. I love that spot; I wonder if the tree is still there that was kindly push back in after water level had drop providing more cover for them toads… [green]
Is that the man made pond right underneath Hwy 85? Always thought you're not allowed to fish there.

Anyways.. nice catch! That's one big ass bass!
mmasturgeon wrote:
Nice fish…. I love that spot; I wonder if the tree is still there that was kindly push back in after water level had drop providing more cover for them toads… [green]

Ya that tree is still there. During the summer, ive seen 5-6 fish stacked in that tree branch.
what did u us to catch that bass
sweet dude. The bite has been so on at the ponds. Been pulling at least 4 out a day and some pigs too.
nicholas.trinh wrote:
sweet dude. The bite has been so on at the ponds. Been pulling at least 4 out a day and some pigs too.

oh ya! i was out there with jon that one day when all of us caught fish in 10 mins..hah! Good times right now!
Nice fish man! Ive heard stories of some 7+ pounders in there from years back. I never catch anything there though....but still that was a healthy fish. Nice one!
I caught one there back in November, it was about a 2lber. On a rattle trap bleeding shad color.