A Message for Everyone.

We are all humans we are not perfect and all of us have flaws. So lets just drop this topic already. We can't fix someone else's problem even though we know its ridiculous because we have flaws of our own. All we can to is encourage and love on them and let them know the truth of the matter. Not being degrading, humiliating, profane. There's a quote that says "Be quick to listen, and slow to speak." Sometime we need to hold back our tongue even if we know their at fault. We can learn things even from those we don't agree with.

Remember this is a fishing forum to encourage each other and motivate each other to be better ethical fishers. Not to see who the best fisherman is. This website was founded as a tool to benefit everyone not just ourselves. We get conformed to worldly standards that the world revolves around us. But the truth is it doesn't. This isn't my 2 cents. But what I live by.

Look at todays society like tiger woods, britney spears, charlie sheen, miley cyrus, Lindsay lohan and other major celebrities. They got caught up that the world belonged to them and they could to anything they wanted yet they fell. And these type of people will be forgotten. But look at world legacies like ronald Reagan ,gandhi, martin luther king, mother teresa, apostle paul, and many more. They lived for something above their own life. Some even died for their beliefs. And names have been written in history for their courage and inspiration.

What will we accomplish if we can't come into agreement with helping each other? And all we care and worry about is things that will come to pass.

Theres bigger things that we should be focusing on right now. Like what is happening in Japan and much more. While bicker back and forth people are dying. This isn't just happening in japan but everyday people die from sickness, cancer, starvation, lack of shelter, human trafficking, lack of freedom.

I'm not saying that we should give up fishing for the rest of our lives, we all love to fish and are passionate about it. But making it an idol of our lives, we are wasting our life. Life is too short to just fish. This goes for anything whether it sports, video games, entertainment, music, any hobby.

The message I'm trying to get across is; what is the legacy we will live? We all going to die one day whether you and agnostic, atheist, or a believer of a faith greater than ourselves, you are going to die. And whether you think your going to the ground and thats it life end there or going to meet your maker or don't know what is going to happen. We are going to die. When we die we either get buried in the ground or cremated into ashes. On the tombstone all it will say is your name and the day you were born and the day you died separated by a dash. The life we lived is represented by that dash. People will remember your legacy. What do you want people to remember ourselves as? Someone who lived for a cause?

There is only one of us. No copycat. Once. Life lived once. We are unique. I'm not trying to convict anyone of anything. And if you feel convicted of something then something has to change. I'm speaking the truth and want to open the eyes of those blinded by what is fake.

This isn't any type of theology nor I'm I being biased to what I believe in but is the truth for everyone.
Either we accept it or reject it but you ignore it.

-Andrew Le
Drew interesting post , well written ,and thought out, as for me yes fishing is my life<. First my family of course> but fishing is my passion
Hopefully I will leave that with my kids a passion for fishing, yes there are lots of things going on all over the world and right here in this country and county and city heck even next door , we all have this forum for discussions of Fishing I agree we should keep it to that

And yes we all need to take care and support each other for when you meet your maker and have to answer to him be good to your brothers and sisters and all on this big blue marble.

Thanks for the post drew
for sure an interesting post and well thought out, but a bit depressing for a fishing forum talking about death and going into the ground and all.

i don't know if Charlie Sheen technically fell...he's getting so much media attention right now than he ever did. not to mention they wrongfully ended the show since he passed his drug test so he's going to get PAID! lol.

btw, Charlie Sheen is a G.
IBangBangU wrote:
for sure an interesting post and well thought out, but a bit depressing for a fishing forum talking about death and going into the ground and all.

i don't know if Charlie Sheen technically fell...he's getting so much media attention right now than he ever did. not to mention they wrongfully ended the show since he passed his drug test so he's going to get PAID! lol.

btw, Charlie Sheen is a G.

lol Yup, the dude is definitely livin the life...seemed to be doing ok even if he was on drugs, gettin the job done in a few ways.
This is a fishing forum right?
this is all a joke right?

some days, i have a soapbox too. today, it's telling me that mowing my lawn is more important than sitting on the couch, or fishing, or playing with itunes, or even folding my laundry. what's important to remember is that it's my laundry that really matters. no matter what, if i don't fold it, it's going to get wrinkled. there's nothing i can do to change that no matter how much softener i use, what kind of detergent, or hot or cold water. it's going to get wrinkled and i will have to wear wrinkled clothes.

i'm going to go fold my laundry now.

BTW: reagan was a piece of $@#&
skunkasaurus wrote:
this is all a joke right?

some days, i have a soapbox too. today, it's telling me that mowing my lawn is more important than sitting on the couch, or fishing, or playing with itunes, or even folding my laundry. what's important to remember is that it's my laundry that really matters. no matter what, if i don't fold it, it's going to get wrinkled. there's nothing i can do to change that no matter how much softener i use, what kind of detergent, or hot or cold water. it's going to get wrinkled and i will have to wear wrinkled clothes.

i'm going to go fold my laundry now.

Awesome response dude , I got to go grocery shopping right now!

+10
theBARRETTA wrote:

+100 awesome response
almadenbassmaster wrote:
theBARRETTA wrote:

+100 awesome response

hahahaha. lol lol

seriously tho andrew, what made you think this belonged in the freshwater section??

drewsturrrr wrote:
I'm speaking the truth and want to open the eyes of those blinded by what is fake.

you should open your eyes first son...cuz you fake as hell homie.

sorry for stirring the pot everyone, but i had to say what i had to say cuz its the truth....LOL.
LOL to all responses lol... agreed with everyone as well.. we dont need all this life teaching stuff this is a fishing forum not a church..
nicholas.trinh wrote:
LOL to all responses lol... agreed with everyone as well.. we dont need all this life teaching stuff this is a fishing forum not a church..

Most of the prophets were fisherman !!
almadenbassmaster wrote:
nicholas.trinh wrote:

Most of the prophets were fisherman !!

lol
It was sunday morning..I awoke with the sound of alarm clock coming from my cell phone. It was time to hit the water. I made my towards my destination. It was dark due to the fact that our entire nation had sprung forward (except for Arizona..i think) in time, the weather looked umpromising but i could manage...it was approximately mid 60's with partly cloudy and a chance of a drizzle.. I had recall from a recent event where a fish might have been resting. After this logical thought i started to think like those who might have influeneced me in our world..Chris Zaldain, Bobby Barrack, Rus Snyders, and many others. I made the first flip with a jig and thump a female in the face which resulted with a furious bite followed a thunderous hookset...I brought in the behemoth which was 3 lbs but read only 1 lb 9 oz on my scale(which i think is broken)...I venture to my next areas and stick two more fish on a ripbait....During the vast journey i had suffered from a amense amount ot pain in my stomach.......I WAS HUNGRY. I then decided that i must leave my region and head out towards another....this is where i would stick another 2 fish about 2 1/2 pounds each...let me tell you it feels pretty dam good to set the hook so hard with a flipping stick and mag-heavy jig rod....Whats the message behind this??? This is a fishing forum and i just posted my fishing report for today. 3/13/11..Ponies RULE!!!

The Bluegillmaniac!!
bluegillmaniac657 wrote:
It was sunday morning..I awoke with the sound of alarm clock coming from my cell phone. It was time to hit the water. I made my towards my destination. It was dark due to the fact that our entire nation had sprung forward (except for Arizona..i think) in time, the weather looked umpromising but i could manage...it was approximately mid 60's with partly cloudy and a chance of a drizzle.. I had recall from a recent event where a fish might have been resting. After this logical thought i started to think like those who might have influeneced me in our world..Chris Zaldain, Bobby Barrack, Rus Snyders, and many others. I made the first flip with a jig and thump a female in the face which resulted with a furious bite followed a thunderous hookset...I brought in the behemoth which was 3 lbs but read only 1 lb 9 oz on my scale(which i think is broken)...I venture to my next areas and stick two more fish on a ripbait....During the vast journey i had suffered from a amense amount ot pain in my stomach.......I WAS HUNGRY. I then decided that i must leave my region and head out towards another....this is where i would stick another 2 fish about 2 1/2 pounds each...let me tell you it feels pretty dam good to set the hook so hard with a flipping stick and mag-heavy jig rod....Whats the message behind this??? This is a fishing forum and i just posted my fishing report for today. 3/13/11..Ponies RULE!!!

The Bluegillmaniac!!

lol andrew moment..
Just want to share a good point of view from KVD about how to improve yourself at bass fishing.
You can started the video from 1:50

I think what he said is why the forum was built.
Here is also the reason I started bass fishing because of all the information and helpful people.
Although neither have expensive gear nor a boat or a tube or even a car to have better access to somewhere produce more fish, I still enjoy the moment of fishing at local ponds. No matter skunk or not, I feel it's good and my soul got recharged by the process. Some of my friends just give up fishing because of couple skunks. It could be understood because we were all born differently and some feel no accomplishment during the whole process.
it is nice to meet you guys who have similar kind of blood and passion of bass fishing here. I am grateful for all the helpful posts you guys contribute.
boring! apparently we need a new forum category, "how to get along with others"
davetnitro wrote:
boring! apparently we need a new forum category, "how to get along with others"

Dave don't try and start one of those ,,,please everyone GO FISH. Get off the computer GO FISH
amazonhunter wrote:
Just want to share a good point of view from KVD about how to improve yourself at bass fishing.
You can started the video from 1:50

I think what he said is why the forum was built.
Here is also the reason I started bass fishing because of all the information and helpful people.
Although neither have expensive gear nor a boat or a tube or even a car to have better access to somewhere produce more fish, I still enjoy the moment of fishing at local ponds. No matter skunk or not, I feel it's good and my soul got recharged by the process. Some of my friends just give up fishing because of couple skunks. It could be understood because we were all born differently and some feel no accomplishment during the whole process.
it is nice to meet you guys who have similar kind of blood and passion of bass fishing here. I am grateful for all the helpful posts you guys contribute.

KVD is the man. Just to clear things up from earlier. I didn't mean that fishing should be limited. No not at all I fish all the time because I love it. Its something I'm passionate for. What makes passion different then making it an idol. Is that we conform ourselves to that fishing is all about me instead of encourage others to become better fisherman.
could you stop with all the wisdom and literature stuff.. its makes me feel dumb lol
i respectfully bow out. hope everyone has a great life...... adios,
dave the vapor, not to be seen again