After the rain...

So ended up at coyote instead of the forebay like planned. Got on the water by 8am. Cold!!! Muddy!!! Windy!!! Oh ya Cold!!!... Anyways, still launched.
Water clarity was 1-1.5 ft and water was freezing. Tried to dead stick my baits but, with the wind and my hands shaking so bad, it was not happening.

Gave up for a few minutes and beached on shore to try and get warm. The sun finally broke through the clouds a few times around noon, so I got back to fishing.
Hooked into a dink fishing a senko pretty fast so I stuck with that. Landed 2 more fish and got a few more tags that way. Got off the water cause I couldnt feel my toes at 2pm.
All I got to say, shorts are not enough under your waders!!!! Man I cant wait for spring!!!

This was the biggest of the day
cool...how you like that toon?
Hella fun. fixed the leak. Now all I got to do is take off the duck tape 8-)
Coyote seems like a good lake but where is anglers cove? Is it any where close by the dam?
Quote:
Hella fun. fixed the leak. Now all I got to do is take off the duck tape  8-)

hahahahahahahh LMAO!!!! OAKIE!!! ;) ;) ;D
Jim jr..wat up man. Hope u guys are well. Hey Rick what kinda of toon do u have?
ive been shoppin around.
I got a used ODC 816 8ft. from a buddy at work that was missing some parts. Had the parts shipped fast and still only paid 100 bucks for thing. Â I still need to do some work on it, but I would rather be fishing on it than working on it. This thing is a tank when loaded up with gear, but still breaks down real well to fit in my honda. So far handles the water very well.
Quote:
Jim jr..wat up man. Hope u guys are well. Hey Rick what kinda of toon do u have?
ive been shoppin around.

well lets see here bud......get ur @$$ down to my shop and pik up that ODC ss9 we got one left and my dad will hook you up man....no excuse's get down there you been saying that for a while now do somethin bout it!!!!!! lol ;D ;D :D ;)