Almaden 11/24 sat

wasted a couple of hours on the water in the kboat at the park. got one bite in the creek channel on a hula grub. that was it. lake is FULL. which is odd cuz all our other lakes are so low. anyways. water is cold an rather clear.threw everything. blades, ripbaits,jigs, hula grubs, swimbait in the channels, senkos, even resulted to drop shotting. nothin. wish i woulda went to lexington. oh well. nice day on the water at least
so dude you did nt even get dink outta almaden?
i did see 6 folks walking the banks yesterday i was with my kids at the swings
did not look as anyone had any luck
yea it was a huge waste. i tried callin god to see if he could refund me the previous 3 hours of my life but he said no. haha. darn. oh well. like i said, at least it was a nice day. i really wanna go to justo but it's so damn far for me
Quote:
i really wanna go to justo but it's so damn far for me

Dude you should def make a trip down there in the spawn its awsome out there...Specially when the biggies are bite'n....HUDD all day long baby....Ill be visting there often this spring!!!! You can count on that!!!
Caught a 4 and  about 2.75-3lber yesterday on the jig from 2:30 til about 5:15.
Caught them pretty much back 2 back.

Fish slowwwwwwww!!!
Quote:
Quote:

Dude you should def make a trip down there in the spawn its awsome out there...Specially when the biggies are bite'n....HUDD all day long baby....Ill be visting there often this spring!!!! You can count on that!!!

yea thats what i keep hearin. an i've seen some huge fish come outa there. are they the spwan in the deep like they are in the so cal or what? or is it super muddy when they're on beds. an uhh...if you wanna put on a clinic next spring i'll be more than willing to meet ya down there. bed fish have never been my strong point
There are a ton of big fish in San Justo. Although i rarely fish it I go there once in a while. I seen lots of 4lbers on the face of the dam looking for trout. One time I hooked a trout and out of no where a 4lber is chasing the trout. I landed the trout although the bass was looking for a meal.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yea thats what i keep hearin. an i've seen some huge fish come outa there. are they the spwan in the deep like they are in the so cal or what? or is it super muddy when they're on beds. an uhh...if you wanna put on a clinic next spring i'll be more than willing to meet ya down there. bed fish have never been my strong point

Im down,just holla at me.....heheheheh
well hellfire sounds like a plan