Almaden Lake Busting

Yo Yo , Went out to Almaden this afternoon just looking around , did see a tremendous abundance of bait fish(fry) i suspect being chased all over the place . Numerous times i actually viewed them boil , Big Bass slamming through the bait balls , i mean this happened right up close to me , did see one fella bring a fish that looked to be around 5lbs ............that post spawn is happening NOW,,,,,,,,my plan to hit it up in the AM
when does that place open
Anybody have any luck today ? WOW what a difference a day makesw cold windy notta
I was at Los Alamitos perc pond right down the way from Almaden Lake on Sat. and got skunked as well. The weather killed it.
No Nrg wrote:
I was at Los Alamitos perc pond right down the way from Almaden Lake on Sat. and got skunked as well. The weather killed it.

wind killed me during 1pm to 3 pm..had my eyes locked on the fish since one, every cast i made the wind would screw me over and i couldnt see the fish. Got the fish to hit 2 but didnt have the hook in its mouth..i gave up 2 hours later. I didn't get skunked though..Got me 4 fish