Almaden lake preggie bass...

Went for an hour sunday armed only with a rooster tail (x2)...hoping for a steelie not expecting a bass bite...got one fat female...i was ripping it in when she hit... :) Peace....
Nice chunky bass!

I could be wrong but it may not be legal to target those steelhead.
IBangBangU wrote:
Nice chunky bass!

How would the DFW prove targeting? It's not exactly like claiming you're fishing for sanddabs with a 9inch swimbait. Roostertails catch bass. Says so right on the package if I'm not mistaken lol .
IBangBangU wrote:
Nice chunky bass!

im guessing if i fished in the creek i could really get busted...but i was just fishing in the lake like everyone else...i am nice enough to smash my barbs though...i usually "accidentally" catch and release a half dozen or so a season...:)
houla wrote:
IBangBangU wrote:
Nice chunky bass!

How would the DFW prove targeting? It's not exactly like claiming you're fishing for sanddabs with a 9inch swimbait. Roostertails catch bass. Says so right on the package if I'm not mistaken lol .

LOL...that is totally true. I was just commenting based on his intent to target them. Whether DFW can prove or not, shouldn't we still follow regs? Its like what everyone here complains about...seeing people that break the rules but they don't get caught...haha. Jus' saying. [green]
houla wrote:

By coming to SJB forum. [green]