Anderson 3/17

So JIMMYG and I started bank fishin at about 8 am with only one dink for JIMMYG and nada for me. About a half hour later I get a phone call from Marce telling me he is on his way to Anderson. We were stoked to get a boat trip in especially since the weather was cooperating.
Jigs and drop shotting were the ticket for the day we all nailed some good fish at various spots on the lake. The pic is of a 6lb 6 ouncer I nailed and it was a sweet healthy looking fish that was RELEASED! The pic is altered to save that spot.
Thanks for the boat ride and pics Marce.
SWEET fish! And RELEASE!
I hope everyone releases those females as they haven't spawned yet!
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its always good to see some FATTIES come out of a DINK filled lake!!!! Lol.......

Sweet fish Kev keep SLAMMIN EM.......
nice work kevkc!

seems like everyone is pulling out big ones out of this lake now.
That was mine KEV!!!!!! :'( just playn ..sweet fish man..we had a blast out there! ;D Marce thanks for the day on the lake ..GOOD TIMES!! ;) Thats funny kev we all first thought you were snagged..haha.
Nice fish Kev, glad you guys got on some good fish!
Quote:
That was mine KEV!!!!!! :'( just playn ..sweet fish man..we had a blast out there! ;D Marce thanks for the day on the lake ..GOOD TIMES!! ;) Thats funny kev we all first thought you were snagged..haha.
Why aren't you working Jimmy??? You seem to be doing a lot of fishing lately. ;) ;D ;D
Im tellin you...Fish...Work..Fish...Work..tough decision..Hmmmmmmm lets see I think Ill FISH!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Quote:
Im tellin you...Fish...Work..Fish...Work..tough decision..Hmmmmmmm lets see I think Ill FISH!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
When are you going up to McClure?
That was an awesome day out there guys.

I had the perfect view of Kev's hook set, and when he pulled back on that sucker it looked like he was snagged. Then it got really quiet while he looked at his line, "FISH ON!".

I think the bite is about to get great out there, fish seem to get more and more active each day.

I need to get out, especially since I just received a new job offer. Â 8-)

Marce
I need to get out, especially since I just received a new job offer. Â 8-)

Marce[/quote]

Nice!
i say we all go toonin one day get everyone out there or we can have a SJB bbq?
JimmyG...so that's why you weren't at work on Monday?

Josh
Quote:
JimmyG...so that's why you weren't at work on Monday? Â

Josh

Hehe busted!
Theres always a back up plan.... :o