Anderson feb 8th TS Basics

I am doing this to get some things lined up. trying to help out Kenny.

This is an individual turkey shoot, every man/women for themselves.
Meet 7-7:15 in the old Meryvns Parking Lot/McDonalds that area, old Meryvns area a little more space, but I know JR. needs his McDonalds. Finalize Details (List of things to go over Below)

List of Options to Finalize the day off the shoot.
$10 donation appreciated
$5 big fish donation appreciated
5 Fish limit.All fish must be legal size limit 12 inches according to DFG, we might consider making it 13 inches, small detail to worry about. If more than one person on boat/toon cull tags needed, unless split/seperate live wells.
Draw boat order
Head to lake and launch 7:55 am
Meet inside no wake zone.
Blast off aproximate time 8:30am
Weigh in time??Place?? This needs to be figured out

If I have missed anything or if we want to start a discussion about this now lets do it here. I know Rick said something about gettign together to BBQ. This can be done at wood choppers or the picnic area after.
Weigh in time I was thinking 3pm at wood choppers or no wake zone by launch ramp. I think the BBQ is a great idea, but this location isn't the best for it. Maybe a morning breakfeast would be better. Denny's is right there.
thanks for the help man. Ya we will get everything together on those little details the morning of. If we don't get any toons and everyone has a partner then maybe we will amke it a team ts. But we will see the morning of.
After the weigh in .......I'm done maybe a few sodas in the parking lot...... besides it might rain and tring to get out of anderson later would $uck...and tring to get banded again.....just my .02
Fellas, I apologize but I cannot make the TS. Wish I could but finances are making this not possible. Plus, I do not want to fish on Jerb's spots since he owns that lake now.

Someone is paying for all of my gas on Sunday but only if I take them to the Delta. It's either fish there, or no fish at all.

Good luck. I want to see some pics.
I haven't found a backseat yet, but how about another $5 donation for a shared weight pot? I guess you can call it a team pot. That way the boater and co-angler aren't competing against each other. There will be a 1st place angler (boater or non boater $10 pot) Big fish ($5 pot) and shared weight ($5 pot) make it an even $20 donation.
I like this idea of the shared pot. It makes everyone still fish for themselves, but it also prevents from back seating your non-boater. The only problem I see is if there is three guys in a boat. If thats the cause maybe we take the 10 best fish they have for this little side pot.
bank walker ask cabassbuster he probaly has room for you on his boat. There are probaly some other guys that have a backseat for a 3rd also
Bassman1057 wrote:
bank walker ask cabassbuster he probaly has room for you on his boat. There are probaly some other guys that have a backseat for a 3rd also

I think your boat would be better for three guys than mine. If it came down to it, I could have me plus 2, but would prefer only one extra. Bassman your front deck can support three since the fishing is going to be in 60fow with the DS Rod
Im in as a non boater with my buddy on his boat. I like the idea of a team tournment better, however either way we are in. We still need to get banded on Sunday. We will meet up at McDonalds then leave early to get banded at 8:00.
Well anyone can give me a call 510-461-4886 by Saturday if they have an open back seat. I would rather not fish a boat with 3 guys, i'm a big dude. So backseat or bust, i can catch the next one.
ripper i would try to work on getting banded prior just because of the rain and there is a good chance of you failing the inspection with the weather. I really dont care either way but it would be a better payout and it would be alot easier to do it individual because I already see whats going to happen everyone is already backing out everyone said ya i will do it and out off all those people only 3 are committed. Also i think alot of you are afraid you might melt in the rain or something lol thats why they make rain jackets and rain pants lol..................
I don't think I'm gonna make it. [red] Super bummed....I need some money [green] Just found out a friend that I haven't seen in awhile is coming through town this weekend on a skateboard tour. I'll try to get up early to make it to mcds but it's gonna be tough after drinkin all night.

My thoughts on the whole team thing is....

It should be a two man maximum team tournament. A tooner can fish it, just as many people fish team tournaments solo.

Sr. I'm sure everyone is fine with you going out there and chillin with your boys, but having another line in the water is really a disadvantage, wheter you catch fish or not [green] You should go, just not fish.

It got all complicated. $15 tourny, $5 big fish per vessel. Make it cheap, easy, and fun for everyone.

Winner should pick the next date (within the next month on a sunday) and location of the next one.
I like that idea. That sounds good.
Yeah people are gonna melt... the next thing ya know they are gonna be afraid of house falling from the sky too..

People always have excuses...

Im sorry guys... I think people should just "shut up" and fish not worry who is ini the boat or how many there are in the boat
This is about having fun and nothing more... sorry dont mean to disrespect...
Looking forward to this no matter what....barring lighting and swells that are like 3 feet tall.. lol
Rippin_Lips wrote:
Yeah people are gonna melt... the next thing ya know they are gonna be afraid of house falling from the sky too..

People always have excuses...

Im sorry guys... I think people should just "shut up" and fish not worry who is ini the boat or how many there are in the boat
This is about having fun and nothing more... sorry dont mean to disrespect...
Looking forward to this no matter what....barring lighting and swells that are like 3 feet tall.. lol

Yup lol
Mike are you even going to be fishing this one? What about you kev are you going to be out for this one? It would be great if you guys are because the way it looks like things are going right now it looks like it going to be Jr. Eric. Rick. Ripper. Kenny, GWperry, Sr. Jo Jo, Myself, and i think thats about it the more the marrier

You cant put money on the line and expect everyone to have fun anytime you put money on the line it is a competition and people are going to compete. I am not going to just donate 20 bucks to everyone have you kick me and the nuts and then think we are square. I will be competeting. If you want to have a fun day lets do it in the spring when we can do some fishing and have a bbq. But money is the root to all evil anytime you put money on something there is going to be someone with hard feelings.

WE CAN HAVE FUN WITH THAT COMOETITION FACTOR BUT SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE I AND I AM SURE A FEW OTHERS ON HERE WILL BE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY JUST BECAUSE MONEY IS INVOLVED.

If you want to have money involved lets do it with money if you want to go have fun then do it for bragging rights only plain and simple. I will be there inn the morning for sure, kenny and I and most likely CAbassbuster21 are going to be at dennys in the morning for breakfast. Would any of you like to meet us there at 7:00?
GOOD SH!T KEV!!!!.....AND MIKE!!!!....

WORD

Jr
Denny's at 7 it is. I will be there. This is where my money is being donated, to a nice breakfeast. Bassman and Jr. i am still down for a little side action if you guys want. I am also down for a Big fish option pool. I just want to have some fun and get to know a few new guys. I am taking Gwperry with me and have never meet the guy, hopefully he has a good time. I hope to see some of you guys out there. The weather is looking okay, no rain, just clouds, but there is a chance for some wind, I hope we get a little. With the rain that came today, the water may have some color, this might help us a little.
Gene ..
I apologize for not posting I was in for this... Which let it be known I will be there and have a back seater as well.. Rain or Shine...
It has sickened me to hear people whine like they have about how many, and who is what boat, and who will have an advanced.. who the F-ck cares..
You have people that wanna have fun, fish with their kids, with or without the all mighty dollar..
What if you wanted your dad on the boat with you but had a 2ND person on your boat already and had people saying "hey hey, thats not fair. That gives you advantage, cause you can 3 different baits in the water, and narrow down what they are hitting on..."
We all know Jim Sr. is a plastic plunker..
Give him a break.. he just wants to have fun and be with his kids... some day you will have your own, but till then you will not understand that bond.
I don't give a rats arse if I lose my 20.00 bucks or win it...
Im in this for the fun, and more importantly....
To make new friends from this message board. Just like I have done twice already...
If I could put a 3rd person on my boat safely and have enough room for more rods and casting room I would!!
Just so someone else could enjoy the moment too!!
PEOPLE NEED TO BE A TEAM PLAYERS!!!

I look forward to being able to put the face with the screen name finally.
Ryan.. gonna miss ya on this one... its not to late to be the
3RD Person with your brother and his Fishing Buddy...

See ya'all Sunday
........................................................................................................................
Bassman1057 wrote:
Mike are you even going to be fishing this one? What about you kev are you going to be out for this one? It would be great if you guys are because the way it looks like things are going right now it looks like it going to be Jr. Eric. Rick. Ripper. Kenny, GWperry, Sr. Jo Jo, Myself, and i think thats about it the more the marrier

You cant put money on the line and expect everyone to have fun anytime you put money on the line it is a competition and people are going to compete. I am not going to just donate 20 bucks to everyone have you kick me and the nuts and then think we are square. I will be competeting. If you want to have a fun day lets do it in the spring when we can do some fishing and have a bbq. But money is the root to all evil anytime you put money on something there is going to be someone with hard feelings.

WE CAN HAVE FUN WITH THAT COMOETITION FACTOR BUT SOMEWHERE ALONG THE LINE I AND I AM SURE A FEW OTHERS ON HERE WILL BE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY JUST BECAUSE MONEY IS INVOLVED.

If you want to have money involved lets do it with money if you want to go have fun then do it for bragging rights only plain and simple. I will be there inn the morning for sure, kenny and I and most likely CAbassbuster21 are going to be at dennys in the morning for breakfast. Would any of you like to meet us there at 7:00?