Anderson Lunkers

This is the guy I said caught some TOADS on Anderson. Some of you know who he is but his a member of the Gilroy Bassmasters. I was out there when he caught a 9.8,8,6,5,4.These are the 4 he could hold up. I was in SHOCK when I seen these.The bag was probably easily over 30lbs.Also what is more fascinating we left the water at the same time he did,and he caught them in 1.5hrs.
wow did he say what he caught them on?
swimbaits in the north.
Hey Dmun,

I think this guy was my neighbor. I just moved over the weekend, but I see him charging/prepping his boat all the time.

Nice post, awesome bag.

Marce
his name would be don i know him from gilroy bassmasters. And yes marce he is your neighbor or old neighbor
sick bag!
Holy shizzle!! I didn't even know there were fish that big at Anderson 8-)

-TL
Quote:
This is the guy I said caught some TOADS on Anderson. Some of you know who he is but his a member of the Gilroy Bassmasters. I was out there when he caught a 9.8,8,6,5,4.These are the 4 he could hold up. I was in SHOCK when I seen these.The bag was probably easily over 30lbs.Also what is more fascinating we left the water at the same time he did,and he caught them in 1.5hrs.
That is Don Welch. Very nice guy!
Man I would be smiling like too!!!
Quote:
Man I would be smiling like too!!!
Yea nice bag :)
ya thats a nice bag and on swimbates thats cool my biggest out of there is 7 but ive never caught em like that hahaha
Here's another pic. Don is a very nice guy, he let me take this pic with the 9.5 lbs he caught.
Wow....Thats one awsome BAG.......Cant beleive those came from ANDERSON!!! :o :o :o

Would have liked to seen him land all those bad boy's!!!!!

Great JOB DON!!!!
Just want to make sure that everyone knows these pics are from Oct. 2007. My Dad and I went to Anderson in the late afternoon. As we were launching, Don was also launching. We fished for an hour and a half and only caught a dink. It was starting to get dark and when we reached the dock, Don came right behind us and he was grinning ear to ear. My dad asked "how'd you do?" Don says " probably the best fishing day in my life".