Anderson

I woke up this morning, and told myself I would go fishing early. I ended up heading out to Anderson Lake, but never looked at the time it open. I showed up at the lake at 7:00a.m., and saw that they don't open till 8:00a.m. So I figured I would just rig up my poles and listen to some music while I wait. Once I got out of my Jeep and started rigging up my pole, I realized my backpack full of everything I carry with me was completely missing. Most likely over $700.00 worth of lures, plastics, and other terminal tackle. I became frantic, and decided to drive all the way home (Willow Glen) look in my apartment for it, then drive recklessly fast in the exact path I took in the morning, thinking IT COULD OF flew out of my Jeep, as I have a bikini top on it only. I figured after not seeing it, that it was stolen last night, (my fault for leaving it in my jeep over night) and that I will just have to cut my losses. So I decided to take a quick trip to Coyote Bait & Tackle. LUCKILY the guys there were nice enough to hook me up with what was hitting at Anderson, as I have never fished it. I bought some of the basics, and headed out.

In the end I landed 10, and lost 3.

IF YOU SEE A GUY SELL A shoot LOAD OF TACKLE, Let me know! It will have a lot of black and blue glitter pro senkos, with some trauma shears, and 2 different sized hemostats. The lures are broken up into 3 different trays. One is all crank bait/jerk. The other is topwater, and the third will be misc. soft plastic/lure combos. 2 of the cases are generic plain Flambeau tackle boxes, and the largest one is a Flambeau 5007 Tuff 'Tainer Tackle Box with Zerust. There will also be a two sided Plano small box with just jigs in it, and three other small boxes, one with hooks, one with weights, and one with bobbers and swivels. BE ON THE LOOK OUT for me.. Thanks. Also if you want to join in the beat down, just lemme know, because if this gear pops ups on craigslist, I will be losing my MIND on this guy. And he will be losing his face.

TO THE PHOTOS!
other 5
You knocked em good today Stalker, sorry to hear about your gear will keep a look out
PM SEnt
Wow, that sucks man. As a fellow Jeep owner, I feel your pain. Fun as hell, but you pay for it with the lack of security. ;(
Maybe you'll have an "ah-ha!" moment and remember that you stashed it in your closet or something...
houla wrote:
Wow, that sucks man. As a fellow Jeep owner, I feel your pain. Fun as hell, but you pay for it with the lack of security. ;(
Maybe you'll have an "ah-ha!" moment and remember that you stashed it in your closet or something...

Right? ha ha. I just need a hardtop, but I'm to cheap. yet, now that I look at it, I lost about as much in tackle as a hardtop costs... FML.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/spo/3726149496.html
Eric wrote:

Well that looks awfully suspicious.

In case that guy is the guy and gets nervous, here's the name and number on the ad -

CALL GABRIEL (408)625-9218
blckshirt98 wrote:
Eric wrote:

Well that looks awfully suspicious.

In case that guy is the guy and gets nervous, here's the name and number on the ad -

CALL GABRIEL (408)625-9218

Thanks guys this ad isn't it. But good looking out. Mine was only 3 big trays, and 4 small tray boxes.
Not gonna lie, i emailed this guy about buying his setup. I would be back to normal if I got it off him.
FishStalkerDave wrote:
Not gonna lie, i emailed this guy about buying his setup. I would be back to normal if I got it off him.

Yeah i thought if you did get to purchase that for a little less then he selling you would be back in business but it does look suspicious [8|]
I thought about the purchase as well , but dont want to get into a verbal confrontation wit da wife
almadenbassmaster wrote:
I thought about the purchase as well , but dont want to get into a verbal confrontation wit da wife

Exactly what's in my thoughts. Haha
FishStalkerDave wrote:
almadenbassmaster wrote:

Exactly what's in my thoughts. Haha

I know its a pain sometimes LOL :D (8-|
Sh!t that sucks bro I got my work truck broken into Easter morning the f$@#kers took 5 $600 refrigeration type valves that if recycled would get no more then $10 each oh and my jacket with the company logo and my name on it. They also took my new electrical meter! Sry that happened. It freaking sucks!
Dang I was hoping I have found your tackle because the dates matched up at the same time. Well I hope you find your tackle soon or just load up on some gear at CBT. Every $50 you spend you get one stamp for every 10 stamp you get $50 off. Good luck with the gear!!!
Eric wrote:
Dang I was hoping I have found your tackle because the dates matched up at the same time. Well I hope you find your tackle soon or just load up on some gear at CBT. Every $50 you spend you get one stamp for every 10 stamp you get $50 off. Good luck with the gear!!!

Working that as we speak, two stamps. Wish I would of just spent 8.00$ more on Saturday to get two stamps instead of one, today I got another stamp.. AND ill be exploiting Mel Cotton's most likely. No sales tax, and buy 3 get 1 free.