Ando... with The Only Wall

Woke up this morning, went to work, off by 9. Call David (TheOnlyWall) to see if he wanted me to install his tow hitch. Took about 30 minutes, we pick up my boat head out to the Lake. David got a good one real quick and then filtered through what seemed like a million cookie cutters. Then we called it a day. Regardless it was fun.

David, it was fun fishing with you, we will hit the water somewhere on Thursday.

Here a photo from Davids phone....David post urs...
Nice job guys what were you using out there?
Yeah great day on the lake, I had never been out on a boat so I enjoyed every minute of it...

I caught my fish on a drop shot...And the rest were on wacky rig...

Can't wait to go out again...

Get out there!!!!
anthony, when can i get out there with you bro??? i need some boat action BAD!!!!!!!! hit me up dawg
That looks like it's a good time fellas. I haven't been out in a boat for some time myself. Starting to get a little jealous with all the quality shots.
what lake did you guys fish? looks like it was a great day.
Drop shorting and senkos. Think deep.
anderson
hogaholic....we can go out I just don't got a tow vehicle.
TheGrayElephant wrote:
anderson

So when can I get on your boat again? So I can take the revenge to sleep on the way back }:(
tim.... it only seems that i can outfish you on ur boat and u outfish me on mine...
text me ur day off.

i'm gonna respool with this fluoro carbon spool i took from u so proudly.
TheGrayElephant wrote:
anderson

damn, let me know bro. i'll hook you up with gas and launch money no problem. i just need to get out on the water