Another 7Lber!

This one came from the Oakridge Pond last night. I was throwin the texas rig brush hog in the channel closest to Oakridge Mall and I barely felt her pick it up, but I saw the line swim off and set em. Two 7Lbers in 2 weeks! Crazy!
SWEET!! Congratulations lol
Nice fish!

I keep meaning to get out and try this spot as I've yet to go there. I just got a new rod/reel, maybe this weekend.....
nice fish!!! congrats!
Cool man! Those ponds are good.
Haha that happened to me too. I caught a 7.4 my PB and two weeks later I stick a 7.12 and break my PB. Nice fish.
that pond is the one that got me hooked on fishing... about 1993

[8|]
thats one very health looking fish too... its been eating well. there must be alot forage for them in those ponds.
nice catch...

Mike
RWAHHHH I MUST GET OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice fish by the way
Im going out there tomorrow, never fished there, what lures/plastics do you suggest using after all this rain?
dynamite??
I'm gonna try my luck over at these ponds today since there is a break in the weather.
ya i just went out there today with drewsturr he caught a nice 4 pound bass and i caught three 2 pound bass all in wacky worms he was using a 7 inch senko. and i was using a jackall flick shake with the jackall wacky rigging jig head we had a pretty good day
Just got back, no luck for me.
i went as well yesterday. it was my 1st time there. i havr to say overall its a nice place. a lot of people there had luck as well as myself. i used a red midnight special spinnerbaite. it only took about 10 cast till i got one but then after that it was kinda dead. so whats the best time to hit up that place?
when i went the bite was before sunrise and til 8ish-9ish i heard evening is good too!