Another custom rod posting

I just heard about this site. Cool place! Thought I would let you all know I also do custom rods.

check out http://b2customrods.com I have some pictures there. Here are a couple of my latest rods. The one with the red and gold marbling is a 7'6" dropshot I just did it is less than 200.00 I use the same rod just looks different. I can attest that it is very sensitive and has plenty of backbone for the big girls.

The second is a 6'10" dropshot. It was a bit on the expensive side due to the fancy grip/reel seat that comes from Japan. I used a Rainshadow RX8+ balnk finished in titanium chrome and also Fuji SIC guides with Gunsmoke frames. Under 400.00 I would rate it up with a GLX. The person I built it for just used it and said it was extremely light and sensitive even at 45ft.

Most of my rods are under 200.00 I occasionally do a group buy. I did a fiberglass crankin rod group buy for 95.00

The green and gold marbling is a light weight punching rod. its 8' and handles up to 3oz. I have another punching setup that is still light but heavier than this one. Im going to use it for swimbaits.

All my work has a limited lifetime warranty I only charge 110.00 labor which also covers shipping of the parts from my wholesaler to me. I also dont charge sales tax. I pay the tax. My parts are wholesale +10%

I have access to blanks from G loomis, Lamiglas, St. Croix, Rainshadow, Phenix, CalStar, and many more. I use mostly Black Frame Blue Ring Zirconia Guides and double coat the wraps. I dont just sell a premade rod. When you order you order it the way you want it to look. Any color wraps multi colored wraps, Marbling, Anodized winding checks. I even dod my drop shot in green camo split grips as the blank was olive green I also used black framed gold ring zirconia spinning guides on it.

nice work...do you do surf rods?
yes I do! I did a 10'6" surf rod using a St, Croix blank. It is almost like the LSS106MM2 I changed the guides to Fuji SIC Spinning guides upgraded the reel seat and used x flocked heat shrink for the grips. The rod came out weighing 10oz. Here is a couple pics of another one a guy did but mine was a spinning version. Mine is done exactly the same way. The person that bought it wanted a copy of this one. The picture of the guide is the actual guide on his rod.

I didnt charge as much as this guy did. The MSRP on the rod from St. Croix is 430.00 I can do a upgraded one for a little less or we can go with a totaly different blank and save ya some more.