another fish!

went out today and my dad caught a 2-3 pounder.
another pic
where was he fishing?
we were fishing at the penitencia percs. lol it seems like thats all anybodys interested in nowadays. "where did u catch it" "where" what happened to "nice fish" "good job"
makes me lose interest in posting ;| ;(
dont worry bout that bro, NICE FISH!!!, and way to get out there and wet a line. Thats the cool thing about posting, you dont have to say anything.... }:(

Now lets try to get you a PB this year huh?
you bet bro ima get a scale soon [green]
nice fish....penitencia perc ponds huh? [green] lol i'll be at prenitencia perc ponds some time this week... lol
Sorry to burst your bubble but thats not Penitencia Percs. These pictures are at Almaden Lake, down the trail, behind Denny's. The bridge and the ultra blue water is a dead give away. Penitencia is on the east side of SJ.
greg12 wrote:
Sorry to burst your bubble but thats not Penitencia Percs. These pictures are at Almaden Lake, down the trail, behind Denny's. The bridge and the ultra blue water is a dead give away. Penitencia is on the east side of SJ.

greg..i agree..that's why i laughed at the penitencia perc comment...lol....definitely not penitencia perc ponds
ohhh wait sorry guys these arent the penitencia percs. theyre some kinda perc ponds i dont remember the name exactly. first thing that came to mind was penitencia. theres a sign that says what kinda percs these are. sorry bout that lol [red]
alamitos percs
jcFOSHO!!!!!! Still reeling them in huh! [8:)