Any Reports??????? Come on for us whom cant go fishin

Just wanna know any buddy gotsome good stories , reports from this weknend....i wanna go but stuck at home ;(
I went to Calero and fished the banks. skunked. I started with a spinner, then went to a 3ft diving crank, then to plastics. I got out as far as the spillwell, which I didnt realize I could not cross on foot. I wanted to walk to Cherry cove like i did in October but no more. so i worked back to the biggest "cove" near the dam and only got one bite with a floating jerk bait. I didnt even swing cause I wasnt sure if it was right. oh well, next time Coyote.

No one I spoke to got anything from the banks.

I went to the lake down the road and it looked like crap with all kinds of stuff piled up at the shore, so I didnt bother.

Hopefully others have good reports.

kevin
went to calero and uvas both nothing tried crawlers n minnows plastics jigs cranks topwaters spinners swimbaits basicaly tried it all near the dam then near the dock and inbetween that nothing evryone i asked said nothing either
wow what a bummer. thanks for the reports
hit the perc ponds sat and sunday to no avail. walked around all three ponds flippin senkos jigs tubes i tried everything couldnt get a hit. My brother almost got a big one by the dock on the largest. He saw the fish attempt to eat the bait and set the hook to soon there went his PB. I managed to catch a trout today, so at least i got something. BTW can i get some tips on woks well at the campbell perc ponds?
hit up Almaden yesterday! Had an outstanding day. They are definitely starting to wake up a little. 8-)
Bass_Fisherman wrote:
hit up Almaden yesterday! Had an outstanding day. They are definitely starting to wake up a little. 8-)

Was that Almaden res or lake? I was at the pond by the water district and managed one about 2 lbs dropshotting robos. Marce was there too with his son and we were trying to get him on some fish. His son is Delta ready with a mean cast.
went to yote today and hooked up three the best one about three pounds by the launch all on jigs in th am :D
Ok crap I must not have had enough caffeine this AM typing way to fast (8-|
I meant to say Anderson Lake [red]
Me and the boy went out, as Kev previously stated, but we didn't hook into anything. I did see JimmyG take 2nd in the Bluegill tournament on Friday at Uvas.

Nice work JimmyG!! lol
Marce wrote:
Me and the boy went out, as Kev previously stated, but we didn't hook into anything. I did see JimmyG take 2nd in the Bluegil tournament on Friday at Uvas.

Nice work JimmyG!! lol

Oh that's why he has been wearing that gold rope necklace with a huge bluegill bling charm on it. I was wondering what that was and now I know. :D
Marce wrote:
Me and the boy went out, as Kev previously stated, but we didn't hook into anything. I did see JimmyG take 2nd in the Bluegill tournament on Friday at Uvas.

Nice work JimmyG!! lol

Are you sure it wasnt a trout derby, using power bait...?
Sorry I had to go there guys... it was a wide open invite... :D :D
Went to lbc on thursday.Water temp is gettin up there sixty degrees in some areas and fifty in most so it should start gettin good!Threw just the big swimbaits with nothing not even any followers!Tried the little creek/inlet in the back and nothing!Tried all depths of water up to about fifty feet.talked to some guys catchin them on finesse stuff but i try to stick with the big stuff }:( !They caught them as shallow as 2 feet and up to 30 feet.Trout guys are doing good off of regular powerbait stuff seen some guys leave with stringers filled!

Tried coyote friday and sunday with no luck got a hit on the jig on lost a good sized one on a lipless crank bait so imma retire the small twigs since i dont do to good on them.Feel guilty when i use anything other than swimbaits
Bunch of HATERRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!! [8:) LOL
basicaly almost smart to stay but in a way a bad day fishing is better then sitting on ur ass at home [green]