Anyone going ANYWHERE tomorrow?

Get at me, I kinda want to do something, I work till 12 a.m. tonight, but it ain't no thing, that's why God made Rockstar Energy Drinks. But I am interested in enhancing my fishing skills, and catching a few. What's conditions look like for tomorrow, any ideas on where to go? Get at me, I like trying new places.
I will be in baxkyard pruning trees ;(
i might be going to try uvas out havent been there in a long time
I got skunked in 2 hours of Lexington last night, might go to Anderson tonight to make up for the goose egg.
Hey whats up FSD, my name is Bill, we shot the breeze at ALP yesterday....i finally registered. Did ya make it out anywhere today??
The Gup wrote:
Hey whats up FSD, my name is Bill, we shot the breeze at ALP yesterday....i finally registered. Did ya make it out anywhere today??

Nah, I ended up having a shift at work from 11-8p.m. But I am off all day tomorrow after class at 10:30p.m. and the wife will be at work till 9:30p.m.! Small but supple victory.
Stalker you stuck on 23 fish for awhile you need to hit the water
Uvas is super muddy in most areas and its been super windy there, I went on Sunday and it was to windy to feel a 10 inch worm....
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Stalker you stuck on 23 fish for awhile you need to hit the water

#24 }:(
Yeah buddy !! right on man,with all that time on water im feeling a DD should be in the near future!! Keep it goin man , its cool you posting all these makes me feel like im fishin even when i cant get out on water myself !
FISH ON Stalker
Hey...fsd.....my pole is ready....any ideas ????
Oh....this post was from the weekend...anyways i am going somewhere today if anyone is down....