Anyone here go to SJSU?

As the title explains.... Anyone go to SJSU here?
Ya man i go there, are you there as well?
Yea, whats ur name? I normally go fishing near by the campus alot. You live near campus?
Are you talking about fishing the lakes near by like calero or are you talking about fishing ponds?
its secret, i was actually trying to find out if there were any SJSU students that wanted to be on the third team for FLW Collegefishing.com. But it doesnt neccesarily mean they will get tournament time.
I was wondering if that's where this thread was headed. Get out there and represent SJB guys!! I saw that SJSU took 1st in the division. Wish they had those type of clubs when I was in college.
TheGrayElephant wrote:
its secret, i was actually trying to find out if there were any SJSU students that wanted to be on the third team for FLW Collegefishing.com. But it doesnt neccesarily mean they will get tournament time.

I was actually thinking about going back to school just to do this.
Its gonna be fun. My buddy Daniel and I are on team one. And the second team is these two people that wanted to join. I was thinking about adding a third team. Support us!!! First tourney of 2010 will be at Shast January 16th. Most likely gonna snow there at that time.