Autobody/Painting Shop????

I know this is OFF TOPIC(bass fishing)....LOL....But hey I figured why not!!!!

Is there ANY SJB'R here that OWNS or Knows a BUDDY that does GREAT AUTO BODY WORK AND PAINTING......

I have a 1977 Ford F150 and its been in the FAMILY SINCE I CAN REMEMBER......My DAD special ordered it with custome stuff here and there.... New Motor 400 M bored 30 over with a stage 2 RV cam.....Any hooooo...

I have EVERYTHING to REBUILD IT....Body parts and interior stuff as well....When I mean EVERYTHING for it I MEAN IT....It would fill up a whole page here with just a list of NEW PARTS I HAVE!!!!!!.....

Just looking to see what a round about $$$$$$ would be to get EVERYTHING INSTALLED AND PAINTED!!!!!.....

It just sits at my work STARE'N @ me saying DUDE FIX ME.....It was givin to me by my DAD and Grandma and I used it for years while I was growing up....From 16 till 24 that was my BABY and still IS!!!!!....With gas at the prices it was I was forced to buy a NEW Economical Truck....So she sits n stares at me all day!!!!....

I WANNA BRING HER BACK TO LIFE!!!!!!!....At least for the WEEKENDS,MAYBE A SUNDAY DRIVER!!!!!!!....lol....

Can anyone help recomend a GOOD SHOP!!!!...Not looking for SHOWROOM QUALITY AS IT WONT BE A SHOW TRUCK.....Just want her LOOKIN BETTER THAN SHE IS NOW!!!!!...LOL.....

Thanks ALOT!!!!!!

JR [green] [green] [green] 8-) 8-)