BASS BAIT DEATH MATCH, Round 1 Match 4

Senko is confident that his recent victory over Swimbait, one of the highest rated baits in DEATH MATCH, proves that he is far and away the best bass bait in the league. Swimbait claims that his arm was moving forward on the final play. No matter, Round 1 Match 3 is in the books, and Senko has officially claimed victory.

On to our next first-round match-up:

Spoon VS. Frog

Image VS Image

Gehen!
Top water frogging has to take the cake this week. Got my PB on a frog. Never did get a DD but oh well. Good luck fishing guys!
I am going to have to go with the frog.Top water is the shoot
Frogs+1..

Nothing beats seeing a BASS EXPLODE on a Frog!!!!...Let alone any topwater bait...Its just plain fasinating to see them DEMALLISH these things.... [green] [green] [green] [8|] [8|]

Hands down FROG!!!!!.....

Jr
I second that as well...
Frogs Rule!!

Jim Jr wrote:
Frogs+1..

Nothing beats seeing a BASS EXPLODE on a Frog!!!!...Let alone any topwater bait...Its just plain fasinating to see them DEMALLISH these things.... [green] [green] [green] [8|] [8|]

Hands down FROG!!!!!.....

I love Kermy and I must say fishing the forg is one of my favortie baits. A spoon as its time also though, but I only own a few and I raley fish with them. During the peak time to fish the spoon I am usually killing some birds. So my vote goes to the Frog, hands down winner.
Frogs +1. Topwater is the best lol
frog +1
mr toad