BASSMASTERS ELITE SERIES!!!!!

bassmasters lazer trokars duel at the delta was amazing..... john crews lands a 5 pounder on his last cast and beats skeet reese by 1 ounce !!!!!!!!! sorry skeet reese cant win em all.... any body know what john or skeet were using out there...
just updating you guys on how the tournament went... you can probably find more info on http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/tour ... lite/index,
thanks,
nick
I was out there on Friday and posted some pics in the photos section. Most of them were flipping beavers & craws, throwing jigs, spinnerbaits, and a few were cranking. One of the old timers stuck a 14 lber in practice on a spinnerbait.
It was really cool to watch those guys fish and they were all really down to earth and we talked with a couple of them on the water. Their boats are awesome and fast, we were going 60 mph with a 150 hp motor and we couldn't even come close to catching them.
how was downtown stockton i heard they did a lot of improvments i grew up there and was not a safe place to hang out--- did you see the new ball park?
John Crews was flippin some sort of Craw but most fish were caught flippin, punchin and cranking rattle traps. I went on saturday and got to meet lots of them including KVD, Ike and Skeet Those guys have some sick rides.
ghettobasser wrote:
how was downtown stockton i heard they did a lot of improvments i grew up there and was not a safe place to hang out--- did you see the new ball park?

Downtown seemed to look ok and clean. The area where the weigh in was looked nice. I only saw the ball park fence and lights, it was right next to that arena. We launched at Morelli Park ramp on Friday and were the only spectator boat out there with them. Goodplace to launch, large ramp to launch 4 boats at a time.
Kev did you talk to Bill dance or Hank Parker? I kno wthe re you idols..just wondering... lol
JIMMYG wrote:
Kev did you talk to Bill dance or Hank Parker? I kno wthe re you idols..just wondering... lol

Yeah, they were wondering why you flake so much and why yur scared to fish in the rain. They also said to stop emailing them about crappie fishing. [green]
Dude I flake.. [?] You flaked on me and Jim JR last monday..cause you had a case of the "HERSHEY SQUIRTS".."Mangina" lol ...hey Kev not as bad as me though when we went to Uvas! lol
JimmyGina you are the king of flakes...your wife has your nads on the mantle and tells you what to do, lmao wuss.
what a 1057 (8-|
Wow boys, play nice...posting.php?mode=reply&f=34&t=3235#
LOL, it's all good, JIMMYGina and myself have known each other for years. We used to work at CDF back in the day, battling some rippin wildfires. I was on JIMMYs first fire and almost had to carry him down the hill. He couldn't handle the heat and smoke, he looked like he came out of a tear gas chamber...it was classic. lol