Best grub in Morgan Hill

Where do you chow down after a day on the local waters? Being partial to mexican food, I've hit probably 4-5 of the local taquerias but haven't been blown away by any of em'. The search continues...
It's not Mexican and it's kind of pricey, but I like Trail Dust BBQ...hard to find good BBQ in the south bay and this place does it right.
blckshirt98 wrote:
It's not Mexican and it's kind of pricey, but I like Trail Dust BBQ...hard to find good BBQ in the south bay and this place does it right.

I almost hit that place a couple times because I've heard good things. Last time I was considering it, I looked up the menu on my phone and yeah, way pricey for BBQ!
I'll have to try it sometime.
Trail Dust is pretty good, but try Sinaloa Cafe. Good sit down Mexican and great margaritas! El Toro Brewing has pretty average bar food, good selection of beer on tap and its a great place to watch a game. And if you really wanna get fancy, take your lady fishing then make reservations at Maurizios Italian, rediculously good food, its a small place with awesome service with a cool small town feel. I'd strongly recommend it to any and everyone...
So one time I was fishing down there with a buddy and we were looking for a place to eat, so I searched "restaurants" in Morgan Hill. These are the results I got. You should definitely check out #4, they've got great reviews. lol lol
There's a totally racist joke here, but I won't go there, or maybe I just did.
blckshirt98 wrote:
There's a totally racist joke here, but I won't go there, or maybe I just did.

Hahaha...the first thing my friend said was, "hey, your iphone knows you're asian" lol
LOL
There's a Chipotle's on Corchrane Rd. (Near 101)
Most don't consider it Mexican food but I find it tasty!
Yes the Trail Dust is O.k, but pricey.
Winddog wrote:
There's a Chipotle's on Corchrane Rd. (Near 101)
Most don't consider it Mexican food but I find it tasty!
Yes the Trail Dust is O.k, but pricey.

[green]
lol that was pretty hilarious.
El grullense at the corner of east dunne and monterey. Sinaloas suuuuucks, except the drinks. Theres an AMAZING crawfish house on monterey st too, but its only open for like 3 hours a couple days a week or something weird
Jtmoney wrote:
El grullense at the corner of east dunne and monterey. Sinaloas suuuuucks, except the drinks. Theres an AMAZING crawfish house on monterey st too, but its only open for like 3 hours a couple days a week or something weird

Did El grullense, not bad, but I'm spoiled. Cool people and cool building, most people may not agree about the building lol . I saw that Crawfish house! I love me some crawfish n' beer. Thought it was weird that it was closed when I was in the area, didn't know if they were even still in business. I'm gonna research that one. Thanks!
So Yelp, which I think is a joke, says Hours:
Wed-Sat 5 pm - 8 pm
Checked out their website (which doesn't list their hours lol ) and the menu looks like it might fit the bill for some post fishing chow.
Edit: Found this on their site Tue-Fri: 3 pm - 8:30 pm
Sat: 11 am - 8:30 pm
Sun & Mon: Closed

Don't know which it is but I'll stop in sometime....
LA Costa best burritos and some damn good seafood menu and Jesus on 4th st and railroad Rd. Ortiz bakery has some good tortas.