Big stringer of gills'

That just might be the most expensive stringer of gills that I have seen. Did you get those during season (On sale)?
Dang!!!! I'll buy one from ya!!! That's like 300$
Stringer.... Hehehe I didn buy one when I got the newsletter

That will be a fantastic bait for sight fishing beding bass!!!

Jr
Nice. Have either of you guys tried the Mattlure blue gills. Or should I put the hudds on the wish list?
It's a brand new bait by Huddleston, and unless you you were signed up for their site and notified about the sale, you missed out. Huddleston is clever and will only produce a limited run and then they won't be available for a few months. I'll save one for you Jr.
Check out what they're going for on ebay! I'm taking offers 8-)
Just unpacked one and like their trout, it's amazingly realistic. It feels like you're holding the real thing.
The tail looks to be about the same as a regular 6in. Hudd. It's weedless, but it I'm worried about the hookup ratio. It would have to be engulfed by a fish, which may not be the case it a bass is just trying to move it off her bed. I don't know.
I got 2 ROF5 Light Bluegill, 2 ROF12 Dark Bluegill, 2 ROF12 Light, and 2 ROF12 Dark. To tell you the truth, I can hardly tell the difference between the light and dark lol .
Looking back, I wish I would have bought some of the crappie patterns which was available too. Thinking back on how many dead and dying crappie I saw last year at Yote, it would have been a good idea, but I'm pretty sure if one of these is marauding through a bed, the bass won't care too much about crappie or bluegill lol

Right on might very well hit u up with That
Offer!!! But I'll check eBay if there ridiculous
Priced I'll give u "newsletter " price +/- 10$!!!
lol
Jr
Yeah buddy, I'll give you "super best price" lol , but I'm thinking I should start a sellers account on Ebay. Those aren't my listings...
I mainly bought so many because in a twisted way, I don't feel so bad if I loose one if I have a couple back-ups. Picked up a couple extras in case my friends wanted one too.
The way Hudd runs those sales it totally ropes me in. Good marketing.
Pffffffffft!!!!!! You seen eBay TRIPPING!!!
Found one for 32 + free shipping... But
Majority is 50$+ Pfffffffffft trippn... But I'll hit
You up houla!!! Btw u got bass gear!!! Been
Tryd to get ur buddy lil Boone to go but his
Schedule is ruff!!! If ya wanna hit yote up lmk

You can go for a ride in missy girl.. My dad
Stuck some stickers on and dubbed her that!!
Lmk

Jr
Jim Jr wrote:
Pffffffffft!!!!!! You seen eBay TRIPPING!!!
Found one for 32 + free shipping... But
Majority is 50$+ Pfffffffffft trippn... But I'll hit
You up houla!!! Btw u got bass gear!!! Been
Tryd to get ur buddy lil Boone to go but his
Schedule is ruff!!! If ya wanna hit yote up lmk

You can go for a ride in missy girl.. My dad
Stuck some stickers on and dubbed her that!!
Lmk

Jr

Yeah I got some bass gear...Been fishing the salt a lot more lately when the season is open though. My schedule sucks for bass fishing cause' I only have weekends off and it's always a zoo on the weekends. I envy your weekday fishing man!
Won't be able to get out for awhile. Gonna be tied up the next couple of weekends, and we're heading for Shasta houseboating, and hunting spotties for a week+ after that [green] .
I also always have my crazy dog with me when I'm fishing(Lil'Bone is a saint for letting me bring her all the time). She goes ape sh!t as soon as you set the hook or say "fish on!" so it can get sketchy if there are lots of expensive rods and baits laying on the deck lol . That being said I'd love to get out with ya' sometime.
I'm fishing with Lil'Bone next weekend and he said he could meet you somewhere after that to give you the gill' if you want it soon. He lives a lot closer to you than me. You want ROF 5 or 12? Light or dark?(there's not a big difference)
BTW I have a bunch of the 8 inch trouts available too if you interested in some at regular cost. I don't throw them as much as I thought I would. I have more confidence in the 68's. The big ones intimidate me lol
Cool tribute to your old fishin' pooch!
Having held and checked one of these out this weekend I won't be buying one just yet. Hook slot way too small, my buddy lost the first fish that ate it, a 5+. I think people will be losing a lot of fish on this bait. I have no problem hooking fish on the 68 weedless or the Shads which have a flatter longer hook slot than the gill. Great looking and swimming bait, I'm not sold yet though.
Wow! Those look great. Would love to get one for Clearlake this weekend.
Marone wrote:

If you can stop by the shop Thurs. or Fri. afternoon, I think we can make that happen.

Mercedes Werkstatt
939 Terra Bella Ave.
Mountain View
Tin Can wrote:
Having held and checked one of these out this weekend I won't be buying one just yet. Hook slot way too small, my buddy lost the first fish that ate it, a 5+. I think people will be losing a lot of fish on this bait. I have no problem hooking fish on the 68 weedless or the Shads which have a flatter longer hook slot than the gill. Great looking and swimming bait, I'm not sold yet though.

I was a little worried about that, but hey, at least they get bit!
houla wrote:
Marone wrote:

If you can stop by the shop Thurs. or Fri. afternoon, I think we can make that happen.

Mercedes Werkstatt
939 Terra Bella Ave.
Mountain View

Im there thrusday afternoon. Hell yeah man. I'll PM you my number.
Check your PM