Bluegill Fishing

Hey guys,
I'm taking my little brother (6) and sister (4) and cousins (10) and (11) out fishing tomorrow and i wanna do something easy for them. I usually take them to calero for gills but i dont know if its doing any good right now... Does anyone know of any good spots right now?
Anderson normally has a really hot bite this time of year near or at the dam this time of year.
If you don't mind the drive to Santa Cruz, Loch Lomond is always really hot for bluegills. There's a cove right below one of the parking lots there that just holds tons of them...But again, it's a drive. At least for me haha
Coyote at the Dam in the Rocks
Save some gas no need to go over the hill. Our local lakes our filled with plenty of Bluegill..Stevens creek..Calero..Uvas..Chesbro..and Anderson. The best place to walk right now will probably be Anderson. im taking my kids out to Anderson in the Woodchoppers park area. Located on East Dunne Ave to the hills..takes youto the back of Anderson. Theres a picnic area..and plenty of flat ground for them. All you need is a small Pole..and plenty od RedWorms..thats a sure bite! Have fun hope this helps [8:)
JIMMYG wrote:
Save some gas no need to go over the hill. Our local lakes our filled with plenty of Bluegill..Stevens creek..Calero..Uvas..Chesbro..and Anderson. The best place to walk right now will probably be Anderson. im taking my kids out to Anderson in the Woodchoppers park area. Located on East Dunne Ave to the hills..takes youto the back of Anderson. Theres a picnic area..and plenty of flat ground for them. All you need is a small Pole..and plenty od RedWorms..thats a sure bite! Have fun hope this helps [8:)

JIMMYG knows all about small poles and bluegills. [green]
cool, i was gonna post up the same question. Thanks 8-)
where do you guys usually go for them at calero? (i usually go to the left of the boat dock)