boating Q's

im the proud new owner of a tahoe Q7 ski fish just had a few Q's for the experenced boaters warning some may be stupid
for the inspetion can i have my built in coler filled with ice
weres the first place you would go im going to anderson for her maden voyage
how deep is the creek at anderson in the back
I would say no for the first time. I saw them one time at Calero last year give someone trouble for that. I don't know if he got on or not because I was leaving. I would get the inspection first then fill it up, just keep a separate cooler in the car for this trip ready to go.
Now you have your tag and the next trip your good to go!!

Congrats on the new boat bro!!!! :D

I want to see some pics out on that lake next week!!!
CONGRATS ON BUYING A NEW BOAT! NO TO THE FIRST ANSWER AS STATED BF, THE INSPECTORS WILL HASSLE YOU ABOUT ANY DROP OF FREAKIN WATER THEY FIND IN OR AROUND UR BOAT. SO DONT LOAD THE COOLER ON THE FIRST TRIP.

ANDERSON IS NOT BAD RIGHT NOW BUT CALERO IS REALLY PICKING UP. ANDERSON IS HOLDING A GOOD AMOUNT OF WATER RIGHT NOW SO U SHOULD HAVE NO TROUBLE FISHING IN THE CREEK BRO.

GOOD LUCK AND TIGHT LINES
so have not got my boat yet mix up at basspro so instead of a 2009 im getting a brand spanking new 2010 for the same price as the discounted 2009 because the 2009 hand the wrong moter for cal
Heck ya!! nice lol
here she is
Sweet congratulations!! Try not to wake us slower fishing boats with all that hp. lol
heres the first day out
looks like a blast Bro CHEERS!!!