boats event/shoot

anyone still interested in a SJB boat event? i was thinking we should get something going for next month. any ideas?
Im down......But prolly would really like to do this in like 1.5 months.... Just say WHEN!!!!!

Jim
I'am your huckleberry...........Just say when............sound's like Doc Holiday in the movie Tombstone ;)
I am tentatively "in" depending on the date. I'd be a backseater/non-boater, who will pay my share of the expenses. ;)
I would love to get in on this as well...
Wednesdays work for me....
But I can get to most of the lakes in the early afternoon the rest of the week...
Let me know... I can get my boat out and I can also take a person with me as well.....
Alllll a Boardddddd....
If in boat you mean pontoon, then yes. Haha. I have no boat, cept my pontoon.
I'm in where would we have it at? What about LBC?
Im in for a boat event. I would most likely have a back seat open for a non-boater...Im a big fan of LBC but we can throw some other lakes around......
So down....keepin it in the silly valley would be cool, and cheap.

I was thinking of doing something different then money, that would be pretty cool.
For the entry fee you have to bring at least $10 worth of your favorite tackle and then we can spilt it up like we would if it was cash for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and keep it in $10 lure bag increments. Maybe we could get around the crappy santa clara rules that way too. If peeps want to throw down cash for big fish that would be cool too....just an idea. ;D
The only lakes close by are Anderson,Calero,and maybe Coyote but I doubt it. Let me know if I missed any?
Quote:
So down....keepin it in the silly valley would be cool, and cheap.

I was thinking of doing something different then money, that would be pretty cool.
For the entry fee you have to bring at least $10 worth of your favorite tackle and then we can spilt it up like we would if it was cash for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and keep it in $10 lure bag increments. Maybe we could get around the crappy santa clara rules that way too. If peeps want to throw down cash for big fish that would be cool too....just an idea. Â ;D

i like the idea of keeping it cheap. i really just want to get out and fish with a bunch of SJ bassers. what days would be good for you guys?
feb 16th,17th,23rd,or24th works for me
I'm in for this, we just have to set the date well in advance so I can bring the boat down.

I like Jerbs' idea of everyone bringing $10 worth of their favorite tackle, it would be interesting to see what kind of stuff shows up. ;)
Quote:
I'm in for this, we just have to set the date well in advance so I can bring the boat down. Â

I like Jerbs' idea of everyone bringing $10 worth of their favorite tackle, it would be interesting to see what kind of stuff shows up. Â ;)

I'am down but it has to be on a SUNDAY for me..........can there be more than 2 guy's to a boat..and every tag their own fish in the live well.....then I'am down for sure :)
It just has to be a weekend. If its silly valley then what about Anderson?
That is a cool idea Jerbs!!

i would also need to be a non-boat owner(ex wife got that)
I would pay 1/2 all expenses and probably lose a big fish in the process
but as always have fun
I might go to yote on the boat today but who is down for tomorow I am sure I will be at yote tomorow regardless.