boomshakalaka?.... BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!

4lbs. 3oz.
Nice i seen that fish before:)
Nice fish!
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Nice i seen that fish before:)

Was that you? Glad we met.
thats one hell of a boomshakalaka nice fish
FishStalkerDave wrote:
almadenbassmaster wrote:
Nice i seen that fish before:)

Was that you? Glad we met.



Not today , i aint been there since thursday,friday,saturday,sunday :D :D
But i met that fish for sure lol
Doesn't this guy look like Erik Young hahaha did you kiss the fish before you released her?!
Nice chunk Dave!
BigBearBass408 wrote:
Doesn't this guy look like Erik Young hahaha did you kiss the fish before you released her?!


Are you talking about that dude on Youtube that always say "Heeeeeey POPS, another big one.. WoOoOoOoOoooooo, another big one POPS WoOoOoooooo!" That guy? Then he would kiss the fish and release him. LOL
Erik Young, the wrestler turned fisherman? That dude is stacked... I'll take this as a compliment.. HAHA
Nice fish man!

With that beard, you kind of look like Alan from the Hangover movie. lol

Thanks for sharing the pic.
Yo Dave! This is Jordan the Chicago dude, great job on catching that basstard! See you around man.
Nice Catch... I think he is a Duck Dynasty fan lol Bass Commander
Wait...... You look like someone I've met before.....

Is your name Harry??

We were in a fishing club together
What's up Jordan! Thanks!

I do like duck dynasty, but have been growing beards since I left the Army.

And contrary to popular belief, my name is Dave.. Not Harry.
I also want to apologize to the fish, as I had a fish boner and got to excited, and held him wrong for the photo. Will exercise better fishing boner excitement management.:(
I could of sworn you were my childhood hero. lol
I couldn't resist. }:(

Nice fish. I'll fish thy place one day..
bayareabassin wrote:
I could of sworn you were my childhood hero. lol
I couldn't resist. }:(

Nice fish. I'll fish thy place one day..



TMI (8-|
I knew it had to be Harry the damn sasquatch. Haha
FishStalkerDave wrote:
I also want to apologize to the fish, as I had a fish boner and got to excited, and held him wrong for the photo. Will exercise better fishing boner excitement management.:(

Right on man, I was gonna' say something about that when you first posted the pic, but decided not to. Now I can just say nice fish Dave!

LOL
Image