BRAGGIN RIGHTS VIDEO / FUN FISH

ADDED MUSIC CAUSE THE man MIGHT GET THE WRONG IDEA (8-| [0-] lol HAD A GREAT TIME NICE MEETING ALL OF YOU............ [green] NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE BETTER MUSIC...... MUSIC WAS ADDED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT.....LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjlBE0VrKRM
I wish I could watch the thing. It is not working for me at work for some reason. I'll check it out tonight. I heard some guy had some water in the bag when he weighed in his fish. lol lol [red] [8:) [green] I really don't I'd do somehting like that, but i'll check it out.
CABassBuster21 wrote:
I wish I could watch the thing. It is not working for me at work for some reason. I'll check it out tonight. I heard some guy had some water in the bag when he weighed in his fish. lol lol [red] [8:) [green] I really don't I'd do somehting like that, but i'll check it out.

Someone feeling guilty ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ giving you $h#t lol
Cool video. We had alot of fun. lol Cant wait to go again. Next time will have to use PM. Im willing to pay the full $100 if that all it take. If someone willing to do the leg work. Ill just do some overtime [8:) and F$$k the state even more.
Dirt_racer408 but if we all chipped in that would make it fair no one person should have to pay for it cause it is a fun fish day ;) and in the future if there is 10 guys then $10.00 ea. my question was is that $100.00 for 1 time or how many times a year at that lake? if it is for more than one time count me in no matter what.....we need more info on this PLEASE...... what ever it takes to be legal and then some 8-)
I started doing the research. I'll find out all we need. It may take a few days maybe even a week or two
Sr. thanks for the video. You guys look happy and just a bit chilly. Hopefully I'll get my pump fixed before the next gathering but I know I'll see you on the lake. Sorry to hear about the hassles. If it comes down to pitching in for a annual club permit for a year of fun to avoid that crap in the future I'm in because that was just wrong.

Fish to live and live to fish!! lol
cool vid sr.

Gene did you try to put water in the weigh bag that had holes in it?? ;) [green]

Bummed I didn't fish it and was just there for the braggin rights weigh in.
well i was putitng water in it to pass it over but i sprung a leak lol but cabassbuster had water in his bag when he weighed his fish that way it looked like his fish weighed more than they did just because he wanted to have a better weight than me even though with the water he only had me by 4 ounces other than that if he had no water he would off been like 7 pounds even
Nice video SR. I had so much water in that bag, it was probably more like 1.5lbs. You guys crack me up about having water in my bag.
Cool video Sr. Maybe next TS you can fish and I will hold the camera and film if you have the room onboard. That way I can take part, meet you all, and not have to fish and get harrassed by babylon. [0-] I don't beleive I need permits to film and document...maybe catch the authorities harrassing us on film. I thought the constitution gave us the free right to assemble! I don't beleive the Sons of Liberty pulled permits for their revolution against England!
Raggamuffin Rippin wrote:
Cool video Sr. Maybe next TS you can fish and I will hold the camera and film if you have the room onboard. That way I can take part, meet you all, and not have to fish and get harrassed by babylon. [0-] I don't beleive I need permits to film and document...maybe catch the authorities harrassing us on film. I thought the constitution gave us the free right to assemble! I don't beleive the Sons of Liberty pulled permits for their revolution against England!

I did fish......but that's why they call it fishing not catching......I had 2 on but lost them before we boated them........I believe in C@R before they get to the boat......LOL....Its funny cause Jr. and Joe Joe give me grief and I just laugh maybe I should be more serious lol
HEY SR., YOU GOT TO UPLOAD IT TO SOMETHING DIFERENT THAN YOU TUBE FOR ME. i CANT GET ON YOU TUBE AT WORK AND DONT HAVE A COMP AT HOME... hOOK IT UP SR....
RICK wrote:
HEY SR., YOU GOT TO UPLOAD IT TO SOMETHING DIFERENT THAN YOU TUBE FOR ME. i CANT GET ON YOU TUBE AT WORK AND DONT HAVE A COMP AT HOME... hOOK IT UP SR....

Ha ha ha youbetter be nice to your boss and ask for the youtube hook-up or you are going to have too go to the future inlaw or a good buddys house cause all the vid's I do are going on youtube sorry Rick.