You are looking at used but good condition float tube setup. The reason I am selling it is because I bought my bass boat last year, and I didn't even have chance to use my float tube at all.
I am selling all for $150, below are the items include in the float tube.
1. Caddis Float Tube U Shape. It's really easy to control and stable. Bought it for $100
2. Hodgeman Wader: Neoprene Wader to keep you warm. The size is Medium Stout so you have more rooms to wear more cloth. It should fit person between 5'7" to 5'11". I am about 5'9" with 180lb, and it fit perfectly for me. Bought it for $70
3. Custom rod holder attach to the side. You can easily carry up to four to five rods when you on this float tube. Bought it for $25
4. Flipper. It should fit people with shoe size between 10 to 12. It's a small flipper but it's surprisingly light and powerful. Bought it for $30
5. Rechargeable air pumper. Bought it for $30. Still in great shape.
It's definitely great deal with all for $150
Please private message me if you are interested.
Pictures below should give you better ideas.
Feel Free to make me an offer also! I am just trying to sell it to another fisherman for a better advantage than just shore fishing!
10 dollars?... and i will give you an Okuma, Crucial, clarus....
I still have it available. The buyer back out at last minute because he spent all his Chinese New Year Money. I will make a great deal that I am welling to sale everything for $100 Even. Please let me know if you are interested!
would you sell the waders alone?