Calero - 04.02 - with Video!

JimmyG, Kevkc, and I headed out for about 6 hours of fishing. Water temp was 60 pretty much all over the reservoir, which means fishing should be picking up soon...

I landed a couple, JimmyG landed a couple, and well, Kev.... umm..... hmmmm... he landed a drop shot. ;)

Anyhow, wind picked up pretty good and we left around 2:00.

Here's a little video from JimmyGina:

WOW!!!!!....Wish i had the WINDLESS DAY u guys were having.....Looks like it was glass out there for a while huh boys???

Nice fish by the way JimmyG....Powerbait SENKO!!!! [8|] [8|] [green] [green] [green]

Jr
I replaced the video with a little something I edited.... [8:)
LMAO!!! lol [red] It's a classic for sure and how did you know I was busting crappie at a young age? Good song choice too. Marce you forgot to mention your time on the carp masters tour and the corn meal tour win that you had. [green]
Thats a really good quality video Marce. What kinda camcorder/camera were you using?
jcFOSHO wrote:
Thats a really good quality video Marce. What kinda camcorder/camera were you using?

It was my new Panasonic Lumix LX3 - it shoots in high def 1280 X 720p 24fps. I agree with you, the quality, especially on YouTube, is pretty awesome.
Thats awesome. i love the truck going down the freeway all that jazz , it needs to be longer video i dont like the tease ;( ;( ;(