calero 2.13

Had a few hours to killed. Fished calero about 2 hours. Water temperature was about 58 degree. I caught one off Kvd crank bait squarebill. I didn't have a scale on hand but it felt like 2-3 lbs. Caught between 3-5 ft of water.
Nice catch. Two hours is better than nothing. lol How was the boat traffic? Sucks that calero is the only lake open. I bought a year pass and feel like I've been swindled with only one lake available to fish. Not sure if ill buy another year pass in June when mine expires!!
Nice catch...glad to see that place coming back to life...its been a long skunky winter for me there... 0 In 10 probally...
Boat traffic wasn't bad at all. There's was probably 3 boats including myself when I got there. Also paid for the yearly vessel launch as well a few months back, hopefully a few more lakes open up.
that's my favorite lure to use for bass, same color too.
Nice Fish.
Love those KVD cranks too...nice cranks that catch fish that won't break your bank account.
Coyote lake opens up to boating in April. I know, I was just there and saw the sign they had up since I went to use my new float tube and the sign had float tubes listed specifically with the watercraft :(
nickh87 wrote:
Coyote lake opens up to boating in April. I know, I was just there and saw the sign they had up since I went to use my new float tube and the sign had float tubes listed specifically with the watercraft :(

Only if it rains some more. That place is super low!!!!! I should of went in December when it was open