Calero swim bait video

Check out my buddy and I catching a bunch of average size Calero bass last Wednesday. We caught around 20 of them that day but there's only 10 or so in this video, it was turning out to be to long of a you tube video. I edited this with some very basic software so please let me know what you think. I'm getting the new software next month so I should be able to do some cool stuff! 8-) thanks for wathching!

SanJosebass you are first ones to see it lol
Jason,

Three things:

1. Dude, you are totally representing San Jose's reservoirs. Nice work!
2. I'd like to join you guys with my high definition video cameras. Sound good?
3. I'd like to offer you and your buddy a free SJB t-shirts for you taking the time to post your videos and stuff. PM me your sizes.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to make and share the videos. I'd like to put down some professional HD video if you guys are up to it. Maybe something we can put on the home page.

Let me know....

Peace.

Marce
Great video! [8|]
lol i was on the other side of you guys walking in the water near the back. i saw you guys catch like 4. good job!
Dude another great video!! Not much for rap but I liked the tune and the part where you and your bud are clowning with bass in both hands. Thanks for sharing lol
Bro... where can I get that song... Thats off the hook.

Great vid too!!
Sweet... I saw you at the launch on Wednesday, I was the one that asked if you were going to post on SJB.... Nice to see you were slapp'in them, I went to that side of the lake after you left, only got two but both were over five.. : ) Only got seven but all were solid, 2.5"-5.8"lbs. Went today and only stuck one, this front coming in made them have lock Jaw..
awesome video! what kind of boat are you guys on?

You have to tell us where you got the music!
AWESOME VIDEO......GREAT RAP SONG TO GO WITH IT .........WHO DOES THAT SONG I WANT JOE JOE TO DOWN LOAD IT ON MY PHONE........LOL SOON JR. AND I WILL BE GOING SOONNNNNNNNNN WE ARE FIXING HIS TROLLING MOTOR ........THANKS GUYS ENJOYED IT......... [green]
Had to watch it a few times dam I want to go fishin....... :D
ENJOYED THE HELL OUT OF YOUR SKUNK VID TO LMAO THAT GETS 2 THUMBS UP
AWESOME! thanks guys for the comments I cant wait to post some more videos as soon as I go through about 500 hours of footage. The music I used is from anglermusic.com the guys name is Mike Morzini. I bought his cd about a year ago for 10bucks.

Heres a funny video of my buddy's biggest swim bait fish to date

Marce- I sent you a pm give me a ring tomorrow if you get a chance
I was surprised that carp went after your swimbait.

carps and catfish put up a way better fight than bass.
No they are not actually going after the swimbait, I think it is more of the bait going over there back.. We catch tons of them on lipless crankbaits when fishing for bass at Calero.. One minute you will have useless carp and the next you will have a 5-8lb toad largemouth. In the same area doing a different things,.
Damn thats bad ass! thanks for sharing!
I just found the site and this video. Finally a good current fishing site!
me and my brother are heading out there monday to give it a try since its not supposed to rain. Or can you guys suggest a good time?
We will be on foot though.
We Tore it up like always Jason !! [green] [green] :D