Calero

Can you say bed fish everywhere? On the water with BradRC51 and we are stickin em.
Damn, you're just having an awesome week of fishing eh?

Post up some pics when you get a chance.
Awesome, thanks for posting this. Haven't been to Calero in a while, was gonna hit up Lexington today but change of plans!
Just got back and I got skunked! :( Nothing on a dropshot then at the very end switched over to a Texas rig worm. I think I had a hit but it was a short strike, saw the bite spot on the worm. Either that or it was a rock that the worm got caught against. Who knows! Walked to the back cove and saw a bass in the shallows that stayed in the same general spot, which I'm assuming was a male guarding a nest.

There was a guy there fishing with worms, he had 4, in a satchel, that he was keeping to eat, and at least one was a pregnant female. Ugh.
Brad landed 8 and lost about an 8 #er and swam away with his lure, fishing from the front seat. I boated 7 from the back and lost 1. Most fish ate the jerk bait. We did poor fishing the main lake. Found them biting inside points and coves. Lots of beds to be found. Water temps 66-69 deg. Look for clearer water toward mid lake. Muddy near the ramp to the left, pipe is pumping out water.
Attachment:
image.jpg

Attachment:
image.jpg

Attachment:
image.jpg

Attachment:
image.jpg
LOL the pic with the kid hugging the bass is hilarious! Wonder if he liked the taste of it if he were to lick it. [green]
damn need to clean up the boat and get out there gives me some motivation, great fish.