Campbell Perc. PPonds

Hi
I'm new here I like this site for the great information on local fishing areas.
Does any one here fish the campbell perc. ponds if so which is the better pond to fish and whatway to fish. Does any one fly fish for bass I would like to get more information on that to. I hope to meet some of you in the furture.
Welcome to the forums! I have only fished for trout at the Campbell percs, but I have heard of some good sized bass caught out of there.
Welcome aboard. Â

I used to fish the Campbell Percs about 3 times a week, back when I lived walking distance from them. Â There's bass there, but they aren't that easy to catch. Â The biggest I've caught from there went about 3 lbs, but I've seen a couple of 6 to 7 lb cruisers in the largest pond. Â The big fish are pretty well fed, and not very agressive. Â

I have yet to fish there at night, though.... hmmm.

As for getting on some fish... try carolina rigging a 4-inch worm or fluke near moving water. Any of the inlets is a good bet.
i fish the two back ponds often it depends on what time of year as to what to fish with, right now i have been throwing jigs with little luck, my biggest fish was out of the blue pond @ 5lbs
Kev didnt u take ur toon out there the othe day? U said the percs were the happenin place..hmmmm
  I fished this place once at night for about an hour and bagged a 6 lber on a chatter bait. Regardless of what people say this bait works well at night and in my own opinion I like this bait better then spinner baits for night fishing. You may not catch the fish of a life time on it but it does get you fish. As far as fishing this place at night, I’ve fished spots that are way sketchier then this so quit being a bunch of hoes and go get them. ;D
-Night
Remember all" it doesn’t matter what's right it’s only wrong if you get caught".
can u take a toon out there?
Quote:
  I fished this place once at night for about an hour and bagged a 6 lber on a chatter bait. Regardless of what people say this bait works well at night and in my own opinion I like this bait better then spinner baits for night fishing. You may not catch the fish of a life time on it but it does get you fish. As far as fishing this place at night, I’ve fished spots that are way sketchier then this so quit being a bunch of hoes and go get them. ;D
-Night
Remember all" it doesn’t matter what's right it’s only wrong if you get caught".
Hell yeah!!!
ive caught trout out of it but never bass i heard a guy caught a 54 pound catfish a couple months ago!!!!
went out there today.. lets just say the waters cold and the fish are deeeeep