Campbell Perk ponds planted

Middle pond supposedly had 10,000 lbs of fish stocked in it this morning (Sunday 3/16)

Lots of people pulling out stringers of trout, caught on marshmallows and salmon eggs.

No, they're not bass but still fun.

-mox
However... they may not be bass.... but the trout they stock in their become dinner for the big ol bass that lurk in there... swim baits anyones...
Quote:
Middle pond supposedly had 10,000 lbs of fish stocked in it this morning (Sunday 3/16)

Lots of people pulling out stringers of trout, caught on marshmallows and salmon eggs.

No, they're not bass but still fun.

-mox

Middle pond? They didn't stock the big one? That is a lot of fish to squeeze into the middle pond
i headed out there after i found that it was stocked.. people were catching trout here and there.. i saw this one dude catch a huuugeeee one :o i went and threw a swimbait but didnt catch anything.. i saw another basser throw a swimbait but i dont think he got anything either.. tough day..
was out there today got a 3lber on a white spinner bait will post a pic once i get them from my friend ;)
middle pond why not the big one?
storm101 lemem get a pic of that 3 pounder i need to get some confidence i havent seen a bass outta there for weeks
so it was the big pond they stocked gunna go check it out this saturday morning
5/03/08 & 5/03/08 is Kids' Day.....kids 17 and under can fish for free (no license), they're going to stock the hell out've it for that weekend but just the kids are allowed to fish, adults can be there to watch and cheer but not allowed to fish. Soooo if you have rugrats and have an itch for trout in butter sauce, load the kids up and take them there! :)