Chesbro Kittys

Hit Chesbro after work till about 10 last night. Couldnt find the bass but had a rig set up for cats. about an hr in i caught a lil dinky kitty about 2lbs. about another hr later i found the mamma. went about three weeks ago guy and his son brought in a 17 pounder.... weighed at coyote bait..

Attachment:
cat 1.jpg

Attachment:
cat 2.jpg
How much water is left in Chesbro?
man that place is a puddle.. less then 5%
Isn't the water there contaminated? People eat fish from there?
i personally dont. i throw everything back from around here.. not trying to poison my family lol. but i see alot of viet families come out with buckets and keep everything they catch.
that's exactly what I was gonna ask ?
every time you go fish a lake check and see if fish are edible.
most little ones can't have fish from local lakes due to mercury levels
I wonder how high mercury levels would affect health.
they should pay these orientalist and do studies on them.
high Mercury levels vs normal
"Human health effects of mercury
High doses of mercury can be fatal to humans, but even rela- tively low doses of mercury containing compounds can have serious adverse impacts on the developing nervous system, and have recently been linked with possible harmful effects on the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems5.
Mercury and its compounds affect the central nervous system, kidneys, and liver and can disturb immune processes; cause tremors, impaired vision and hearing, paralysis, insomnia and emotional instability. During pregnancy, mercury compounds cross the placental barrier and can interfere with the develop- ment of the foetus, and cause attention deficit and develop- mental delays during childhood."
I agree , mercury is a heavy metal and without a doubt has serious effects on the immune system and other nervous disorders.
I see Vietnamese fisherman always keeping anything they catch , I am sure it's a strong cultural scenario .
I have a couple friends that have children that were born with autism , both of them are Vietnamese and consumed decent quantities of locally caught fish when their two boys were in the womb . I am 100% convinced that mercury is a contributor to significant increase in autism amongst Asian families .
The other day I launched at Calero , right next to the boat ramp was two Asian families fishing for Carp and keeping everything they were catching . They probably had at least 6 or 7 on a stringer that went between 5 and 15 lbs . Guaranteed they had a huge family feast for a few days . I also guarantee that every family member at that feast ---raised there personal mercury level's within their body . All heavy metals are next to impossible to remove from the body once it enters .
C and R , always , it might save your health.
Robb
Urbina wrote:
I wonder how high mercury levels would affect health.
they should pay these orientalist and do studies on them.
high Mercury levels vs normal

Orientalist? Racist much? I haven't heard anyone refer to asians as orientals in a long long time, and now there's Orientalist...awesome!

Calling people queers and now this. Good job Urbina.

Sorry for the threadjack OP...those are some nice kitties!
Gotta love the Oriental flavored Top Ramen.

Just my two cents.

Pretty weird flavor name now that I think about it.
Urbina wrote:
you don't even know me.
go fu ck yourself

LOL...I'm glad I don't know you.
Monkeyman3dee wrote:

Just my two cents.

lol I buy that sh!t once in a while!
Your VP Joe Biden found himself in some "hot water" for the same thing. Maybe he shoulda' chucked some ramen in... http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... mment.html
No disrespect Won, you know you're my boy. And by boy, I did'nt mean to be disrespectful to African-Americans, I was just trying to use a hip term... Aw, sh!t, being a white guy, I better just shut up... ;|
Monkeyman3dee wrote:

Just my two cents.

Top ramen is the bomb! Now that you mention it, what is oriental flavored?? haha
houla wrote:
Monkeyman3dee wrote:

Just my two cents.

lol I buy that sh!t once in a while!
Your VP Joe Biden found himself in some "hot water" for the same thing. Maybe he shoulda' chucked some ramen in... http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... mment.html
No disrespect Won, you know you're my boy. And by boy, I did'nt mean to be disrespectful to African-Americans, I was just trying to use a hip term... Aw, sh!t, being a white guy, I better just shut up... ;|

lol lol You're too funny, thanks for the laughs.
What trips me out about Top Ramen (being a fat guy) is that that little block of dried noodles, and pack of seasonings is 380 calories and 14 grams of fat!(yeah, just checked out my package of "shrimp" flavor)...WTF
I think the "oriental" is kinda' soy saucy??? lol

BTW, nice cat SanLouie!
Thanks yall!!!!
Heading back out tonight... let yall know what happens
Great job San Louie! Keep it up!
As for the other topic it goes to show that you that you can still type with a foot in the mouth. Didn't mean to hijack OP...