CL trip 3/16-17

Went to Clearlake for two days and one night of fishing. Monday was decent then the front had passed and fishing wasn't as good on tuesday. Not a ton of fish but it was nice to get back to that lake, it's absolutely amazing! Biggest fish of the trip was 4 something. Jigs, rattletraps, and ripbaits. some pics....

Marce, for some reason the photo thing wouldn't work with these pics. It said something about invalid file.
Cool fish wtg. Glad you got out there...wish I did! Hey Mike the month is half past...lets set a date for an overnight day trip this month! Already have another buddy callin me to make plans for a day this week/end... I haven't responded yet! [0-]
Great report Jerbs, and even better thanks to some pics.

Keep it up
Raggamuffin Rippin wrote:
Cool fish wtg. Glad you got out there...wish I did! Hey Mike the month is half past...lets set a date for an overnight day trip this month! Already have another buddy callin me to make plans for a day this week/end... I haven't responded yet! [0-]

In April when im on vacation... we will go up and do like 3 days ... no girlfriend.. leave on like a tuesday morning and come home thrusday early evening time.. that way we can get the morning bite in before we leave... April 21st to 23rd I believe.. Don't have the funds right now to get out of town.. you now my money situation.. damn District Attorny..
Ok It's marked on the calander reserved april 21-23, as well as march 16-18 with your gal. Still going to try and get up sooner...want a heads up? Brad and I might get there as soon as next week.
Raggamuffin Rippin wrote:
Ok It's marked on the calander reserved april 21-23, as well as march 16-18 with your gal.

you mean May right..lol
yes, right, my bad May... got excited! Thought we went already! [green]
rag muffin lets go I am down for a weekend trip
cool bassman...the weather forcast is pretty rough for this weekend. Going to get some bigger rollers on the water so might not get there this weekend. What do you think? There is a Sunday tourney as well with the ABA. I am not entered, lack of bass boat.