clear lake madness!!

WOW what a day at clear lake.. absolute AWESOME DAY!!! are you ready??? 33.11 lbs for our best 5 fish ! OH YEAH.. clear lake is a fantastic lake and thanks BRADCR51 for taking us out. We had a blast. So many fish, probably around 35 between 3 of us. Most were 3 and 4 lbers and a few 5's that werent kept for pics. We released probably over fifteen 4lb fish and the rest were 3 lbs and under. So not only quality fish but quantity too! The Fishing was non stop madness! Awesome crankin bite as well all fish were caught in the south end of the lake fishing rockpiles and ledges. Only one problem. we froze our butts off.. Look for a video soon! there were so many fish we couldnt even get them all on camera!
some more pics.. look for video by end of week
niiiiiiice!! One of those fish has a bad or a blind eye.
your welcome nick and chris im glad you guys had a good time both of you are great sticks and are learning fast. im sure your addicted to the crank now [green] . in the post you forgot to mention that are best 5 were all between 6 - 7.8#
Im jealous .
BRADRC51 wrote:
your welcome nick and chris im glad you guys had a good time both of you are great sticks and are learning fast. im sure your addicted to the crank now [green] . in the post you forgot to mention that are best 5 were all between 6 - 7.8#

Good job out there...

Nick addicted to Crank...HILARIOUS
Thanks for the trip Brad and the hospitality!!! Ill never forget this trip and the things that i learned!! Hope we can do it again someday!!
YOUR WELCOME CHRIS!!!!! i know ive owed you guys a trip for the longest time and im glad it finally happened. it made my day to see you guys have the hugest smiles through out the trip. you guys have a great future in bass fishing in front of you and it seems like you have your heads screwed on right....... keep up the good work guys!! will def do it again soon.
FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
I am not sure who's more hooked , all those big bass , OR Chris and Nick.
I need to try and fish Clear Lake someday!
Tight Lines , Merry Xmas
Rob
Awesome! I really need to get up there soon.
And there you have it my friends, this is what this site is all about!

Peace and Happy Holidays!
wow now that's what you call good day of of fishing :) , nice pics
guys.

[!] Merry Christmas [!] .
haha im guessin this was a pretty good christmas present
Heck yeah, id love to go to clear lake for xmas lol
Marce wrote:
And there you have it my friends, this is what this site is all about!

Peace and Happy Holidays!

so tru Marce. fishing,friends, and fun. That was a great Christmas present..new pb largie for me!
Too Sweet...I'm Jealous! :D Surgery tomorrow so I'm down for a couple months. Will be ready for the spring or sure...
Awesome WTG Fellas… I can’t wait I have 3 two day tourney next season @ Clear Lake March, May, & August; I can’t wait [green]
That was well put Brad... I second all you said as well...

BRADRC51 wrote:
YOUR WELCOME CHRIS!!!!! i know ive owed you guys a trip for the longest time and im glad it finally happened. it made my day to see you guys have the hugest smiles through out the trip. you guys have a great future in bass fishing in front of you and it seems like you have your heads screwed on right....... keep up the good work guys!! will def do it again soon.
Cmon Mike let's go...I'll drive my boat, and you can fish. I want to putt around and mark spots on my GPS for springtime, when I can fish again!
Very nice guys.... AND I was thinking of not taking my boat next week to Clear Lake when we visit our friends for New Years...... Thanks for the motivation guys....

Mike