Cooch Benefit Tournament

This is going to be organized and ran by Bass- N-Tubes. I would assume that Sonoma Belly Boat Club will be there with a bunch of guys. Its a good time to check out the club and help out a legend. BNT is having their annual kick off meeting this Saturday in Milpitas.

Check out bassntubes.com.

Here are the details for the event:

This is an Open event for anyone in a man powered craft. Anything goes as long as it is man powered.

Jan 26th at the Delta. Launch location TBD.

Check in at 8am fish right after all are checked in. Weigh in 3pm.

$45.00 entry fee. $40 goes to Cooch $5.00 goes back to the anglers. -15 people we pay winner take all. 16+ we pay 2 places 25+ 3 places.

This is a 1 fish limit event. 13" mouth closed on a flat board.

No live or cut bait.

Those are the rules

This is a great cause and I hope you all will be able to come out and show your support. I am working on getting Cooch out to weigh our fish. I will update you all on sponsor stuff as we get closer. I do have some ideas that I will share with you all at the meeting
I will be there and yep GOOD CAUSE!!
It is on!

January 26th launching from Beacon Harbor on Bethel island.

The sponsors are still coming in...
Dobyns Rods is on board with a couple of rods, as is Paradise Tackle with their sic jigs, Bassinova baits with blades and buzzers, and I hear that CatchemCaro will be donating some his quality hand made swimbaits.
Donations are going to be given to participants only, in a drawing after the tourney. Everyone who comes out to play will take something home with them in the form of donated prizes, guaranteed!

More info can be found here...
http://www.calfishing.com/dc/dcboard.ph ... cs&forum=6
Please reply to the head count post if you are going to make it.

Thanks
MT
Oh YES I AM GOING !!!!!!
Here are the final details for those interested. It should be fun!
Copied from here.
http://www.calfishing.com/dc/dcboard.ph ... full&page=

Thank you all very much for the overwhelming support. This is the first time in a very long time I have seen the Kickboat Community band together for 1 goal, awesome. Cooch and family are extremely gracious and thank you all. As of right now the plan is Cooch, Family and friends are expected to be at the event to meet you all.

Jan 26th at the Delta. This is an Open event for anyone in a man powered craft. Anything goes as long as it is man powered.

Check in at the Hook Line and Sinker from 7:30am-8am. I will cut off check in at 8:15. If your running behind please call me for instructions (408) 316-6692. Everyone can fish at 9am no matter what.

Hook Line and Sinker in Oakley. This is the one in town not at Russo's.
3100 Main St Oakley, CA 94561
(925) 625-2441

Launch location Beacon Harbor

Weigh in 3pm. Awards and sponsor prizes for the anglers in the parking lot at Beacon Harbor after weigh in

$45.00 entry fee. $40 goes to Cooch $5.00 goes back to the anglers. -15 people we pay winner take all. 16+ we pay 2 places 25+ 3 places. I am trying to get the $5.00 launch fee waived. Still do not have this confirmed. Please plan to pay the launch fee at check in. I will let you know when you check in if I was able to get it waived.

This is a 1 fish limit event. 13" mouth closed on a flat board.

No live or cut bait.

.50lb penalty for dead fish

Those are the rules

The goal has been to get Cooch a brand new Minn Kota Fortrex 101 trolling motor. This looks very possible. I will have a complete update during the awards.

Special Thank you to all the sponsors who committed to helping the anglers help Cooch.
Sponsors Include in no particular order

Dobyns Rods
Bassinova Baits
CachemCaro Baits
FishingGear.com
The Hook Line and Sinker
Paradise Tackle
Just Wing it Baits
FLW/ TBF
Minn Kota
Cant wait rain or shine we throwing a line and helping Cooch !
Thanks Mitch!
And no launch fee at Beacon. Thanks beacon Harbor!