Cooch is the Man

Calling it like it is. Cooch is the man.

http://coochsfishing.com/blog/?p=143
This is one of the best articles I've read in a while...

Nice post.
I read the article also . Never meet Cooch , but enjoy what he post's and his overall approach to what/why he fishes. I have fished locally for bass for the past 30+ years and still can't get myself to fully understand why some of these guys fish tournaments. On days when I have fished when tournaments were on the same water , some of the guys I have run into were just plain rude , disrespectful and ingnorant. Nothing I enjoy when I am trying to catch my favorite fish . Onetime a few years ago , I had a guy from Gilroy bassmasters completely cut me off on a spot when he saw me catching decent fish , got within 30 ft of were I was fishing ,I asked what he was doing , his excuse was he was in a tournament and needed a limit??? He didn't care that I was on the same spot for 45 minutes.
Guys like that ruin it for everybody that just wants to catch some fish.
Would love to fish with Cooch just a few times , seems like a good guy.
1Oldman
Yes sir Good article +100
Cooch is a class act the Real deal , met him once over in little franks i was in a BnT event nice chat, his parents should be proud raised a real gent

And Cooch does know Bass Fishin set up a trip with him he wont disappoint ya
Almadenbassmaster,
Thanks , Have you been out with Cooch ??? I wouldn't mind going out with him depending on cost and what he teaches . I think going out just for the Delta knowledge would be worht it .
Spring or Fall ?
1Old man
Jr has, ask him for info on it..
He enjoyed his time with him from what I remember.
However, he's not a big senko kinda guy.
I think he called me pussy worms. LOL

I love my senkos!!
Not a Senko kinda guy !!!!! I can't imagine bass fishing on any body of water WITHOUT a Senko. Any Senko with some kind of green color from 3" to 7" will catch bass anytime of the year .
Some of my best days came in the winter , dead cold water , 40 -50 feet deep , weightless and wacky was the only thing they would eat . Why ----who knows , -- all I know is that the Senko was the only lure that would work .
If the good Lord said , you have one more day to fish , with one rod and one lure anywere for bass ---Senko's would be the ticket.
If votes are how we were to get into to Heaven , Gary Yamamoto gets in just because he invented the Senko!!!!!!
1Old man
amen
not saying he doesnt use em just remembering a comment Jr or maybe it was another SJB member made here on the web site... thinking back it was someone else that made the post about their trip with cooch ... but JR has been out with him too...
1Old man wrote:
Almadenbassmaster,
Thanks , Have you been out with Cooch ??? I wouldn't mind going out with him depending on cost and what he teaches . I think going out just for the Delta knowledge would be worht it .
Spring or Fall ?
1Old man

Old Man , just go to his website send him a email he will get back too you pretty quick if he aint on the water but he is most of the time but when he gets home he will def respond , never been out with him i tried to get my boy to go with me one time but my sister got him all wigged out with that frickin PETA }:( }:( }:( crap , he dont fish with me anymore , kinda pisses me off ;( ;( , oh well give Cooch a shout He is the Bassmaster on the delta fo sho :D :D :D :D