Coyote Bait and Tackle Tournament - April 9th

Anyone else on here attending the Coyote Bait and Tackle Tournament on April 9th?

Kevkc and I are IN!

Marce
Got a link to some information about the tourney?
i would if i could get a back seat. anyone out there want to pair up??? i would call myself a decent fisherman, plus ill split all cost. pm me if your interested.
Hey guys here's a link to the tourney info, http://www.coyotebait.com/shootout2011.docx. Come on down to the shop and sign up with your partner. It's going to be a great time out there, plus the top 20 from day one will have a shot at coyote day two before it opens up to the general public the week after.
I'm IN
Jim Jr is fishing it..
hogaholic wrote:
i would if i could get a back seat. anyone out there want to pair up??? i would call myself a decent fisherman, plus ill split all cost. pm me if your interested.

I know somebody who may do the tournament. I will let him know you are interested.
Kevkc wrote:
hogaholic wrote:

I know somebody who may do the tournament. I will let him know you are interested.

hell yea bro, just as long is its not jimmy g!!! that dudes a flake lol
I'm looking for a partner for the coyote bait n tackle tournament due to the fact I don't have a boat!! Lol the cost is 200$ and (2) 20$ options.. I know most boaters have their partners that they prefer to fish with, but I'm willing to pay 180$ of the 240$!! So that means you'll only be spending 60$ plus gas.. A pretty good deal for someone that wants to do the tourney for cheap. I'm not gonna say i'm kvd or anything but I'd like to say I'm a above average fisherman. I did the Anderson tourney with a co-worker about two to three years ago and finished in the middle of the pack. Obviously nobody wants to fish a tourney with someone they've never fished b4, so I figured we could do a trial fishing trip and if you think I'm up to par then we can go from there. Also willing to pay half of launch fee and gas for the trial run.. If you're not satisfied with my fishing abilities or vice-versa then we'll go our separate ways no hard feelings. If anyone might be interested u can pm me.. And we can set something up. I'm dying to get in on the action!! Hopefully this sounds like a good deal for someone.. And yes we would split any winnings halfway if that's the case..
I'm in lol
i might be in, but still not sure depending if my boater has a partner or not..but im anxiuos 8-)
Me and Loodieboy76 are in
looks like im in for the most part because i still have to sign up
Looks like I'm out!!! Lol ;(
Me and Post are in! 20 boats left as of today!
MIKEJOHNSON wrote:
Me and Post are in! 20 boats left as of today!

ya good luck to you two.. i was fishing with him today and he seems stoked.. does anybody know if you can sign up by phone ??
If any boater needs a partner I'd be willing to split cost 50/50 and build you a custom rod as "payment" for the invite (you pay for the components and i'll wrap it however you want for free). Here's a link with pics of rods I've built: custom-rod-building-and-rod-repair-3948.html#p30143
VadneyCustomRods wrote:
If any boater needs a partner I'd be willing to split cost 50/50 and build you a custom rod as "payment" for the invite (you pay for the components and i'll wrap it however you want for free). Here's a link with pics of rods I've built: custom-rod-building-and-rod-repair-3948.html#p30143

That's a pretty bad ass deal, I would do the tourney with you if I could hopefully someone steps in here.
ALL-IN BABY!!!!!!

Jr