Coyote lake night fish

Went to coyote feb 14th from 9pm-1230 with a buddy. [8:) Not too cold and no wind at all and a full moon. Fog rolled in about 1130 and was super thick when we left an hour later. We both caught one each 3.5lb and 3lb. exactly . We threw shallow, deep cranks,lipless, chatterbaits, jigs, spook, popper, dropshot, senkos. Wish I threw the senko a lil more because it was super slick and conditions looked right. I caught mine on a black jig with rattles and a black n blue trailer. My buddy caught his on a black red chatterbait. Both fish hit pretty shallow. Hard to tell water clarity since it was night.

Attachment:
image.jpg

Attachment:
image.jpg

Hopefully the pics aren't upside down? (8-|
Nice those are beauties
Way to go guys. Those are some nice fish.
Looks like you both found your Valentines that night!
Nice! Thanks for the post.
Thx for the comments. Funny thing is the old lady let me go on valentines night. Guess I have a keeper!! lol
bayareabassin wrote:
Thx for the comments. Funny thing is the old lady let me go on valentines night. Guess I have a keeper!! lol

Or she had a hot date.....
I'm kidding! lol
houla wrote:
bayareabassin wrote:

Or she had a hot date.....
I'm kidding! lol

lol good one. I doubt it. we live together and have a toddler but if that was the case then I got sloppy seconds in the morning... [8|]
bayareabassin wrote:
... [8|]

LOL!
sloppy seconds !?!? you better hope she doesn't read this website .... she might become
your own personal Lorena Bobbit and you'll be out searching for a new wiener ----and I ain't talking about the kind that walks on all fours.
but that was funny
robb
That reminds me! Did you guys hear the latest news out of Russia?
I guess there was a very similar incident to the whole Lorena Bobbit horror story, except this chicks name is Katja Kokov.
I would vote for this to be the penalty for all violent crime , it would bet that we would see a 95% reduction within one month ..
Robb
You know lorena bobbit had a car accident...some Dick cut her off.
Hahahaha. You guys are too much. Good to see humor on her. I sometimes see ppl get offended.

Nice catch fellas.
1Old man wrote:
I would vote for this to be the penalty for all violent crime , it would bet that we would see a 95% reduction within one month ..
Robb

AMEN!Exactly Robb 8-)