Coyote Lake

I usually don't post my failures but my boii, bro-in-law , and my self fished Yote today from 430pm-700pm and not even a bump. We used senkos, drop shots, mini spinners, lizards, imitation craw dads (psycho dad). This is the first time I've ever fished this lake. The water is clear brown visible. Does any have and advice, or pointers? Please P.M me Cuz I know some users don't like to give out info.
[red]
Thanks theBARRETTA
Classic Yote frustration! This is probably the most challenging lake in the South Bay, especially for us land walkers. The fish are ultra finicky and have seen it all. Don't get to down on yourself though, because this lake will eventually reward you with a hog if you put the time in. I've talked to a couple people who, like yourself, threw everything they had with no avail and have come the conclusion that Yote isn't quite ready yet. Shouldn't be too long before they do start staging :-)
I'm planing on hitting it up Yote tomorrow sometime ill keep you guys posted.
Sounds good! Do let us know how well you do, I have seen and hear plenty of anglers hitting up Yote and doing well. I appreciate the positive vibes and thoughts. this year I will have my first big one here. I'm determined so.
Oh and cuz all of you have been showing off(not rudely) your kids with your catch I'll make sure my boiis there with me too, and I'll make sure he gets his.
BigBearBass408 wrote:
Oh and cuz all of you have been showing off(not rudely) your kids with your catch I'll make sure my boiis there with me too, and I'll make sure he gets his.

Big Bear I love that Quote!! So very true

Take the time to show your son something good, before someone else takes the time to show him something bad.
It was told by an old boss of mine the week before my son was born and that was 5yrs ago, and it stay true to me every day I work very hard for my three monster so they one day will know what I accomplished for them. And thank you.
I never made it to yote today. I just took the boat to Calero instead caught 3 fish on arig.
Jason Borofka wrote:
I never made it to yote today. I just took the boat to Calero instead caught 3 fish on arig.

Mmmmm hmmmmm..... (8-|

Lol jk
Shoot I had stopped by Coyote Bait and Tackle today to pick up some stuff that users had suggested so I'm going to try them out this weekend since that's the only time I can go.
Jason Borofka wrote:

Just curious, was that you I spoke to yesterday at the ramp in a white ranger bassboat?
ya that was me! white ranger two power poles and a dog that wanted to catch squirrels instead of fish.
you know come to think of it, I saw another white ranger out there so it may have not been me but i did talk to a few boats that day.
Jason Borofka wrote:
ya that was me! white ranger two power poles and a dog that wanted to catch squirrels instead of fish.

I just remember talking to someone in a white ranger at the ramp around 5:30 that said he caught 3 fish. Sounds like your boat, white ranger with 2 power poles.